LETS ALL EMAIL EVERY GOVERNMENT IN THE WORLD ,EXPOSING THE ORGANIZATION.

by nightwarrior 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

THIS IS A SERIOUSE THREAD.

What do you suppose would happen if we all emailed all governmental depts/ exposing the workings of the organization of the borg,

Most countrys and governments dont allow subversive elements or GUERILLAS within there boundarys, but given hindsite, they could combat these diversive elements from getting a foothold ,if they knew how to combat the hidden propoganda used to ensnare victims,

THATS WHERE WE ALL COME IN LETS START A WAR ON THE ORGANIZATION BY EXPOSING THEM .

Any thoughts on this type of attack,

i will start emailing embassys under the name of ( TERRORIST MIND CONTROL )

• Naeblis Parole Officer
    Naeblis Parole Officer

Considering that their "workings" are largely legal, I would imagine that you would get a nice stock letter reminding you to vote. here I'll save you the time for the email campaign. Don't forget to vote. You're welcome!

• Mac
    Mac

LOL

mac

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

OK POINT TAKEN

LETS SEXUALY ABUSE ALL THE ELDERS STARTING WITH THE BETHEL

NO IVE CHANGED MY MIND THEY WOULD ALL PROBABLY IGNORE WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO THEM,ESPECIALY WITH THERE HEADS STUCK IN THE AWAKES OR W/T

NO IT NEVER HAPPENED.,BUT LETS DO IT ANYWAY.

ALL TOGETHER WITH ONE LARGE EFFORT, IME SERIOUSE.

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Hey, give the guy a break. We know the risks, but thats how things get done. People, especially groups of people, that charge ahead despite the negatives are the ones that make things change. Thats serious!

• Mum
    Mum

Hello, night. I appreciate the rightness of your motive, but I do not endorse your idea. The main reason why I do not think it would be a good idea to expose the corruption of the WTS to all of the governments of the world is that the people doing the harm likely would not be affected. Instead, the average rank-and-file publisher might suffer even more than the WT already makes them suffer. The persecution (the real thing) which might result would bring more sympathy from the world community than outrage at the tactics of the borg.

We just need to keep finding ways to get the word out to folks about what an evil cult the WT is. I have a friend, a very nice Christian lady, who told me the other day that she had no idea of what JW's were about until I told her. She was happy with her own church, so she had never taken time to examine what lies beneath those pseudo-friendly calls at her door on weekends.

I used to keep my JW experience to myself, being embarrassed and ashamed. But now I let people know so that they might not get caught in the same trap. I hope they, in turn, will go tell their friends, acquaintances, associates, neighbors, and keep the word spreading.

Best regards,

SandraC

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI SANDRA

Just sounding of,

i was feeling a little

Ime not the sort to sit back and wait untill someone else does something ,not in my nature,but you make sense,exposure to certain embassys will i feel help in the long run in stoping the spread of cancer,which if left unchecked will spread ever so rapidly,would you sit back and watch your neighbours house on fire ,even if you hated them,or would you watch it burn to the ground,either way you cant win but you do have a choice,while some choices are easy ,some choices are extremely dificult, YES IVE MADE MINE

Would you place yourself in danger to save a child of the future ???????????

• Mum
    Mum

Hi, nightwarrior. I agree that the future would be better without JW's in it. But are you familiar with the phrase, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"?

The fat cats in Brooklyn will still live the high life with their designer cars and unpaid servants, but the rank and file would suffer.

If the JW's no longer existed, there would still be plenty of spiritual charlatans in the world to take advantage of well meaning people. New cults spring up every day. If only human nature would change, if only people had better lives so they wouldn't be vulnerable to cult love bombing and fear tactics.

But I support you and endorse your concern for others.

SandraC

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

You know what they are like, there is no stopping them, you can only just make their lives more difficult and then they will be stupid enough to think that the end is coming and the society will make martyrs of those that were stupid enough to stand up to geovernments

Nice thought though - what we need to do is expose them for what they are

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit