Who Who's a JW?

by WorldsEyeView 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WorldsEyeView
    WorldsEyeView

Hi guys...

I was wondering who in here is a JW and who's not?? I thought everyone was, but from some of the stuff I have read people aren't. I don't know, haha, I'm just confused. *blondness*

Megan

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hello Worldseye and welcome

I am a none JW, most JWs who come here just lurk, some spy out anyone they know and hand them into the elders, this has happened only this week to one person here and the elders have consequently caused problems in that family.

Look forward to seeing you around more

Brummie (xjw)

• WorldsEyeView
    WorldsEyeView

Cool, that's encouraging.

I am not a JW, but I have a friend who is. I just found out so I am sorta "researching" it.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sorry to hear about your friend joining them, great to hear you are researching it, not many people become JWs after researching it! The Watchtower isnt keen on informed people anyways.

Hope you will find a lot of help here

Brummie

• starScream
    starScream

Megan, are you a JW?

I was a JW but now Im not. Im not a JW because in order to be a real JW you must deny Christ. And if you deny Christ you cannot have Christ, the only thing worth living for.

I asked myself the other day if I would, given the chance, exchange eternal communion with Christ for being the emperor of my own wetdreamworld. As I thought about it for a few seconds I realized that would be hell. Rather ironic, I thought, since to the JW salvation is to be a peon in their own kingdom hall of a world, which to me is a level below the hell I imagined. Then I realized how ironic it would be if JWs ended up getting the very hell they created. Of course it could be far worse, they may have to just sit around reading those infernal watchtower and awakes for all eternity **shivers at the thought**.

• starScream
    starScream

oh sorry, didnt notice you are worldseyeview, heh

• WorldsEyeView
    WorldsEyeView

I am not a JW in the slightest :) I'm VERY against it.

What did you mean by "didnt notice you are worldseyeview"? :)

Have a GREAT day!!!!

• starScream
    starScream

you signed off as megan when you asked,

and when you said you werent a JW you didnt sign off as megan so I didnt notice that you were the same person. heh

• Swan
    Swan

I used to be a JW, but left some time ago (nine years ago this week to be exact). My family are all JWs.

Tammy

• Phil
    Phil

To Tammy:

You say you were a JW and your family are still JWs. How is you life going with your family? How big is your family?Are you being harrassed by the elders and other members of the org.?

I am not a JW and never have been. My daughter is and she never discusses her life in Patterson where she lives now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit