DannyBear, I miss seeing your post. Heck, I miss you. :)

by WildHorses 21 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

If you are still reading the forum, I hope you see this post. Yes, you know who I am. I just have a different screen name. If you can't figure out who I am by this post, just send me a private message and I will tell you.

A friend, always

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Hey,

Thanks for thinking of me. I have no idea who you were in your former cyber life???? Can't even fathom a guess.

If I can figure out how to leave a message I will do so!

Danny

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

hey move over wildhorse .. ((((bearhug))))

• Angharad
    Angharad

Danny

Good to see you. To send message click on Wildhorses name in her profile and one of your actions at the top will be send message.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey angharad .. take this ((((())))) .. got ya! (like it or not) .. he he he (where's the prickle faced smily?)

unclebeard

whoo hoo.. love this new format (i found the ediot button)

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Oh my

back at ya Unclebeard

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

sorry if i was a tad bold angarad .. this beard hides hidden desires i haven't tested on a woman yet

scourerfaced unc

• Naeblis Parole Officer
    Naeblis Parole Officer

Lay it on me you bearded menace!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

hey bro enableus? you call'n me a poof? (not that there's anything wrong with [i]you[/i] being one

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Thanks for the help Ang. Did finally figure out the message deal.

Watch out for that 'bush'man aka uncleB I have heard that legends exsist, often told around Aboriginal campfires, something to do with 'how many sheep can a sheepshearer shear in ONE night' kinda thing.......while riding a Harley at 100 miles an hour.

Damn Uncle just when I thought 'political correctness' was on the wane, you get all 'poofy' on me.[i] of course love you whatever end of the bike you choose.

Now that I have pissed you, Ang, and Wildhorses off by my surly comments, I better stop before some other Ozzie or English gent takes offense.

All kidding aside guys, thanks for the shout.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit