So by their own literature they have condemned themselves

by charity7 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• charity7
    charity7

Just looking at some literature my husband has when he goes out in the ministry.

"Good New From God!" booklet 2012 -

Ch 13 What Is the Good News About Religion?

1. Is all religion good?

There are sincere people in all religions. It is good news that God sees those people and cares about them. But sadly, religion has been used for evil ends. (2 Cor 4:3,4; 13-15) According to news reports, some religions are even involved in terrorism, genocide, war, and child abuse. How this saddens sincere believers in God!

• Splash
    Splash

News reports are quickly highlighted when they condemn and expose other religions.

When the same news reports condemn and expose JW's they are "apostate lies".

JW's have an amazing ability to accept the same source of news as both true and false.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Splash says: "JWs have an amazing ability to accept the same source of news as both true and false."

Donald Trump has the same amazing ability! They're both a colossal joke! :) :)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Devil's Advocate: "No, Jehovah's Witnesses abhor child abuse. There may be a handful of individuals who are not true servants of God residing within the congregations and attempting to hide their sins, but it is not the same as the Catholic Church actually protecting pedophiles among their priestly ranks."

• smiddy
    smiddy

The Catholic Church also abhors child sexual abuse as do all other institutions under investigation at the ARC in Australia.

No reputable mainstream church or institution condones child abuse sexual or otherwise.

However it has gone on and it has been covered up by many of these institutions including the JW organization as has been borne out by the ARC.

In the case of JW`s up to 3018 Elders on judicial committees dealing with child sexual abuse of children in the JW religion in the past 50-60 years not one Elder reported this crime to either the Appropiate child protection Authorities or to the Police .

These men are culpable for their inaction.

In my view they should be punished , but I wont hold my breath on that score.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit