Have We Really Been Lied To?

by sandy 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Roddy
    Roddy

I wonder if JR Brown is powerful enough to be a policy maker or he is just a well trained puppet on some short strings? Anyone knows who he really is in the org beyond his official title? I'm just curious. He talks like a polititian/lawyer in his videos.

• fulano
    fulano

I met JR several times when I worked at Brooklyn in 1999. He is a nice guy and a good stock-broker for the missionaries :)). I don't think as far as I could see at that time that he really has any influence he is more told what to say.

• blondie
  • startingover
    startingover

You might find this thread interesting

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/43573/1.ashx

• Maverick
    Maverick

When I lived in LA and went many times to Mexico I remember the no singing part. I was so gullible! Most of the local officials had family that were Jehovha's so they just looked the other way. They knew it was a religion. What is stated in CofC is true as far as I recall. Maverick

• heyfea
    heyfea

Hello,

if I'm not mistaken, the problem in Mexico was that the government didn't allow religious organizations to OWN property. Can you imagine the society surrendering their belongings, in order for the brothers to excersice their religious primary right which is PUBLIC PRAYER????

That's just to show you the GB is not God's channel, otherwise Why would God NOT allow "his" people to pray to him, or sing to him????? Like Franz said in his book, even prophet Daniel risked his very own life in order to pray. Are the GB less than Daniel ???? If anything, they should have MORE understanding.

No doubt about it, we've been lied to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit