MDS' Book "The Report" (1994) Predicts Global War Ahead!

by bjc2read 34 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

Yeh, well I'm on the highway to hell anyway....so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

• ISP
    ISP

Does the US win? Or should I be getting a prayer mat?

ISP

• Shemittah
    Shemittah

DANIEL 11:41-45

"He [the King of the North] shall enter also into the beauteous land, and many countries shall be overthrown; but these shall be delivered out of his hand, Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries; and the land of Egypt shall not escape. But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall affright him; and he shall go forth with great fury to destroy and utterly to take away many. And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the beauteous holy mountain; and he shall come to his end, and none shall help him." - Jewish Publication Society Old Testament.

Actions of the King of the North

1. He will invade (or enter into) the beauteous land (i.e. Israel).

2. Many countries will be overthrown.

3. Edom, Moab and "the chief of..." (or "chief part of" -TJB) Ammon will escape - Which equates with Jordan and the immediate surrounding southern areas of Israel today.

4. He will have control over the "treasures" and "precious things" of Egypt, with Libya and Ethiopia following.

5. Due to troubling reports coming from the east and north, he will become agitated to the point of going off in a fury to deal with those areas.

6. He will settle himself down in a specific place, between the "sea" and the "beauteous holy mountain" (obviously in an area in or close to Israel).

7. He will finally be brought to heel, with none prepared to lend him support.

Whatever one's view of who the "King of the North" is, it is obvious that he has huge military capability, such that he is able to sweep into many lands, leaving a destructive trail. Also, everything is taking place in the middle east area of the world - sound familiar? If we are applying the prophecy to the here and now, then there appears to be only one "King" in my mind with a huge military force who has an interest in modern-day Israel, such that he would be prepared to occupy (even temporarily) that land in order keep control. However, I leave it up to you the reader to make up your own minds. Unlike MDS, I certainly do not claim to have direct communication with the Almighty or to be a special chosen one! ;0)

Alex.

PS: ISP, I don't think most Muslims would require you to convert. ;0)

• ISP
    ISP

Does that mean i just have to grow a weird beard...to be saved and stuff?

ISP

• logical
    logical

[quote]

In fact, on March 4th and 5th, 49 Islamic Nations are meeting in Quatar to discussion methods of opposition against the US/GB war efforts to disarm Iraq.

Did this happen??[/quote]

Looks like it did..... but you really cannot call the above a prophecy considering the above mentioned meeting was not secret.

http://truthout.org/docs_03/022803H.shtml

http://www.sabcnews.com/world/other/0,1009,54437,00.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit