by Xandria 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

Mr. Rogers died ..

X

• Xandria
  • Mulan
    Mulan

I heard the news this morning. It is so sad. I raised my 4 children with Mr. Rogers. I know he had a huge impact on them too. He was so polite, and was a very good example of how to treat people.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I saw it on the news this morning too and was gonna post it.

Bye Mr. Rogers.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

It's a sad day in the neighborhood. Loved watching Mr. Rogers when I was a kid. Always had a kind voice and loved playing make believe. We'll miss you Mr. Rogers!

• crownboy
    crownboy

This is sad news.

I loved watching that show, too.

• Princess
    Princess

I knew it was going to happen sometime, but you can never be prepared for the death of a childhood friend like Mr Rogers. Got a little choked up when I heard the news this morning. It didn't help that they were playing bits from his show, singing songs and such.

He was a great man.

• Francois
    Francois

Mr. Rogers was way past my time as a child. But not past my daughter's. Every day when I got home from work, my daughter would be ready with the television on and with the right channel, and she sat in my lap and we watched Mr. Rogers and then Sesame Street together.

I wish I were young enough to go through that all over again with another little girl.

Goodbye, Mr. Rogers

francois

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Yep...Mr. Rogers will be missed. He was part of my daily ritual at the age of 3. It was Mr. Roger's Neighborhood followed by Sesame Street and concluded with The Electric Company. I used to love the journeys to Never Never Land with the Trolley. Being able to take the trolley to another world was the subject of many of my early fantasies. Trolley took me to all kinds of far off places in my dream where I met all sorts of wonderful people.

Mr. Rogers.....In this day of computer anmation and special effects...your show was probably considered "cheezy". But know that you impacted more than one generation in a very good way. You will be missed.

Coon

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I read this somewhere. If more Christians acted like Mr. Rogers, I just might be one.

How true!!!!

RIP Fred Rogers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit