State lawsuit against Jehovah's Witnesses

by Coded Logic 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The mom made the kid tell the elders and the elders forced it out of the perpetrator. Penitence would be if either had come to the elders willingly. The child was a victim and disfellowshiped (lovely, lovely religion that it is!) and the elders didn't think they needed to report a full grown woman having sex with a child.

EVERYONE is supposed to report. That means them. The mom took her sweet time, btw, but at least she did the right thing ultimately.

• truthlover
    truthlover

Now back up --- the WTBTS is no longer on the book for this are they?? That is why the CO's are now over the elders and the congregations... so is this the case that the ELDERS will have to pay if fines are levelled against their action -- taking their homes, etc???

Anyone have insight into this?

Thanks

'

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think they are fighting a losing battle claiming confidentiality. It is a judicial hearing by a kangaroo court shrouded in secrecy and nothing like a confession done in private. The elders are judge jury and executioners all at the same time. I remember at my hearing before these idiots I was told that no recording devices are allowed when I complained about this and said: Why am I not allowed to tape record this meeting I was told the secrecy was for my own benefit I told them 'Bullshit it's has all the marking of a kangaroo court.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Brokeback WT - "I think they are fighting a losing battle claiming confidentiality..."

Dude, they're fighting a losing battle against f**king reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit