ARMAGEDDON INC The Saturday Evening Post 1940

by garybuss 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• garybuss
    garybuss

This guy was beaten up by Witness's canes. These riots were staged. See 30 Years A Watchtower Slave.

http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=/garybuss/fullsize/SAT+EVE+POST+RIOT.jpg

• garybuss
  • Loris
    Loris

Someone recently put to Judge Rutherford the hoary hypothesis as to whether, if his mother were attacked, he would defend her. The Judge had a scriptural comeback on his tongue’s end: "’ Who is my mother?’" he asked. "’Whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven.’ The fact," said the Judge, "that one has a brother and sister and mother after the flesh, but who are against the Theocracy, does not mean at all that the Christian is under any obligation whatsoever to care for or protect any such opponent of the kingdom."

All I can say to that is SCUMBAG!! He twisted the original intent of Jesus' words. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Loris

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

That was a most interesting article GB.

Just goes to show, if you insist on BLARING anti war / anti government messages from loudspeakers on streetcorners in a time of war...well, youre liable to find yourself in trouble. Deliberate provocation seemed to be the Judges style all round. Id like to look at the pictures of the Judges bodyguards, but the pics wont load up. Still, I think I can imagine what they look like. Bullyboys. Right?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Can anyone see those pictures on the links I posted? I may have not figured how to work this new board yet. Someone please let me know. If you need the links or copies e-mailed to you just mail me at [email protected]

• Gopher
    Gopher

Gary,

I can pull up all the links. The pictures with the canes, the riot and Judge Rutherford with bodyguards all are clear. The pages with text (page 18 and page 19) are showing up unfocused and unreadable.

-- JEFF

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Thanks for sharing this Gary, very interesting.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Thanks Gopher, I had to use the camera for page 18 and 19 because the pages are too large to fit in the scanner. The total article takes up 7 pages. This is a strong article and reflects the violent manner of the Rutherford groupers. This article is also credible support for the book 30 Years A Watch Tower Slave.

The Witnesses look like a gang and Rutherford and his bodyguards look like a line up of thugs.

I'm just sorry it all couldn't have been true and I'm just sorry they had absolutely no answers to my questions. It wasn't they had no answers, although answers would have been nice, it was their reaction to my even asking questions that shocked me.

Oh well . . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit