Raisn Toes!!??!!

by MrMoe 15 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

My father is in the hospital, and the man in the room with him has gangreen on one of his feet. Now, the first time I saw him, he had 5 toes, two of which were black as coal.

Now, he has 4. Wanna know why? The cleaning lady ran over his foot with some cart or somthing. Yes, and so as you can guess, one of his toes in the process fell off. So he picked it up (after shouting in pain) look, you broke off my toe and waves the black toe at her. The doctor comes in later, whips out a pair of scissors, and trims the rest of it off. He says "Just because I have gangreen does not mean I don't have feeling. Butcher."

This man is nuts. Let me tell you. He takes his entire leg (he must be about 50 btw) and lifts it above his head and shouts, "I have raisin toes!! SEE!!!" And waves his foot about.

Then, he will go into the 40 minute discussion on how gangreen toes shrivel and go black, just like raisins. *barf laugh barf*

Sunmaid anybody?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There`s 2 scoops of rasins,in every package of Kelloggs"Raisin Bran"...OUTLAW

• Solace
    Solace

LOL@Amanda,

I must say that you have some of the most interesting experiences.

God, Im still laughing! So crazy!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

lololol Do you laugh or barf, that is the question!! LOL

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Do you laugh or barf, that is the question!!

LOL!!! I'm still trying to decide!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I'm trying to figure out what's going on in the mans head. Might be able to get to the bottom of his stranage behavior if I could see him in person and not be compelled to look at his toes or lack of same. Bug

• myself
    myself
    lololol Do you laugh or barf, that is the question!!

At the same time? ooooh thats gotta hurt.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

*Is in shock*
    *Is blissfully convinced things like that do not happen in Holland*

• Mac
    Mac

*Is blissfully convinced things like that do not happen in Holland*

Could it be the wooden shoes?

mac

• riz
    riz

that.

is.

so.

disturbing.

amanda- you need to write a book, hon. you have some real zingers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit