Saint Satan supreme

by refiners fire 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sixteen Plums? For me? What a privilege.

UR You are worthy.

Razor Better bring some extra.

Ona Are we jewish?

Sargon I'll try a translation, 'work makes .......something?

SS

• Satanus
    Satanus

Plum

What i meant to say was:

Wow, 16 plums. Here you go, 16 slices of pizza and 16 beers.*Gotta find out how she does that*

SS

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Plummy. In case you havent noticed youve been downgraded to "Emperor" yourself. 4500posts and all. Maybe the ranks have been altered by the big guy. Still, I think anyone who makes 4000 posts here must at least be given the label ... "survivor" . Theyre supreme in my book.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

I’m so proud!!!

I am worthy to be in Satan’s presence!!Clap

I grovel at your feet oh wise and ancient one!!Worship

Gotta Luvz Ya,Hug

U_RRelax

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Oh! Hail you !oh Supreme One!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Heres to the guy that when I was new here.....I refused to call you by your name. I was a major fundie at the time, but how glad I was to get to know what a great dude you are. It's been a MAJOR help having you here....I mean that.

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gorsh gumby, you mean i wasn't too hard on yas? But then, i'm no farkel. Btw, i use the nickname partly for therapy. Maybe i'll change it when i reach 6666 posts. Then again, maybe not. Party on, dude.

Hehe, sheilam, have some pizza.

Hey UR, can i grovel too? Just kidding, have all the pizza you want, w extra toppings too.

Hey refiner, You've sailed through a few storms. You're not a bad sailor, yourself.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit