MOBILE SEX MESSAGES .

by nightwarrior 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Yes thats right.

My wife was throwing out some old magazines

Then i picked one of them up and opened an article all about ( MOBILE TELEPHONES ) But thia time i looked at the article criticaly, i read the article from a distance ,checked the sub headings relating to the subject.

The Articale Related to a mobile telephone. ( DO I NEED A MOBILE PHONE )

i feel very insecure and irritated if i dont have a mobile phone with me.says one youth,

SUB HEADINGS Calculate the expense/ A TIME KILLER/ SECRET COMMUNICATION/ SOME YOUTHS CARRY ON SECRET COMMUNICATIONS VIA THE MOBILE PHONE./what are they up to the dirty little rats ??/

There are some mobile phones that can connect you to the webb sites/some parents work longer at work to pay for the extra burden of paying the bills,many youngsters leave the dinner table to text messages crowding out more important things ,and the blackmail goes on and on,They even sitethe principle of jesusthat one should calculate the expense/ before undertaking an important project.

WHERE DOES THE BLACKMAIL AND CONTROL END ????I REALLY LAUGHED AT THIS MIND CONTROL,

WHICH WAS FEATURED IN AWAKE /OCTOBER 2002/PAGE 18

Therfore if any elder or circuit overseer has a mobile telephone/they are going against the FAITHFEULL AND DISCREET SLAVE CLASS/

How many elders do you know whom are using mobile telephones/how many youngsters are having mobile sex under the elders noses /DO YOU KNOW ANY PRACTICING J.W WHOM HAS A MOBILE PHONE.

WHAT GOOD CAN A MOBILE PHONE ACCOMPLISH IS IT EVIL /OR GOOD ????????

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SUBJECT.????

I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED I CANT WAIT TO BUY THE LATEST MOBILE PHONE NOW.

Agape love to you all /i think i will now get rid of my own mobile phone now any j.w want it ???it only cost me £400 yes you can actualy see the other person your talcking to,the lovely face the heaving breasts /any one want it ??

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Of course, they don't come right out and say mobile phones aren't allowed. They just try to make everyone feel guilty for having them and make things that bit worse for JW teenagers with strict parents.

• undercover
    undercover

I'd have to see the article in it's entirety to judge it as anti mobile phone. But having seen countless negative articles regarding anything from music to video games to the internet, I would guess that it isn't proclaiming the mobile phone as a great technological advancement for mankind. But to say that elders who own mobile phones are going against the FDS would be a bit strong.

It is funny(or should I say, a shame) how the WTS can take something as innocent as a phone and turn into one of the "works of the flesh".

My biggest complaint is people driving while talking on em. Write an article blasting that instead of worrying if some kid is flirting using text messaging.

• fulano
    fulano

I do not know the situation in the US but here I hear from my niece that the main thing youth do at the assemblies and conventions is sending sms (short messages) to each other, during the program...That's in the Netherlands

• topanga
    topanga

yes for a fact married bethel elders, some even stalk or try to meet the operators on the lines.

they sometimes have personal accounts with these companies.

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Ok, I'm going to come out and admit it: I send my husband sexy messages through the text-message function on our mobile phones several times a week. He loves them, and I like imagining his cheeks flushing when he reads them on job sites...

The one problem is that, occasionally, there is some sort of snafu on the part of the cell-phone provider, and a message will sometimes end up sent to a total stranger... I've gotten perplexed (and maybe a little hot and bothered) responses from numbers in totally different area codes than the number I was sending the message to.

So I guess they're right. Cell phones really are a tool of the Devil.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Would you like your kid off some place, without a phone, and no way of getting ahold of them in emergency, or god forbid they have an emergency, and aren't near a phone, say when they get old enough to start driving. Or give them a phone, so they can call you in an emergency, or you can get ahold of them. They have family plans, where phone calls between cell phones in the same family are free. I've actually thought about getting rid of my land line phone, and just carry my cell. I agree, people that talk on a cell phone and drive, shouldn't. My phone, has a built in speaker phone, with voice activation. When the phone is in speaker phone mode, when a call comes in, I don't even have to touch it. It says "Incoming Call, do you want to answer it?" and you just say yes or no, never looking away from the road. Besides, they gotta have something to do during, those boring ass assemblys. I did worse during assemblys, the pot sandwich inncident comes to mind. heh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit