The Worst doctrine of JWs- Ressurection and Paradise

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Besides the facts that one needs to take numerous verses from the OT and NT and smash them together to make this theology (which works out to a modern day Zorastriaism) the whole concept is realy horrific.

First it teachs that your life is worthless and should be exploited until the next one in paradise/or heaven

Second it teachs that you dead loved ones are still around either in heaven or Jeblooper's memory. So don't greive. (More then a few days)

Third the paradise doctrine does nothing to help the world. Saw a documentary on Netflix about the world conditions.. forgort it's name but the old guy showed progress being made as well.. not by christians though!

Let me tell a sad story. A terrible story I knew a beutiful girl. In her late teens when I first met her. (Not my gf or anything... I was already married... She was just a family friend of my wife) Very nice and with a nice family (so I thought). She had mental issue though. Being in a country that was still a developing counry her times of mental breakdown were often laughed about by so-called friends (JWs) as 'water on the brain'.

The next time I saw the girl was in 2015 she had a breakdown as was suicidal. She was a pioneer. hmm...

I never saw her again. She killed herself in 2018 and on her facebook page I got the idea... die now... paaidse later. Her parents hardly grieved openly I found out.. her sisters grieved but were in ministry a week later preaching the very doctrine that killed her....in my opinion

Since the day I was filled not with greive be sheer hot anger and rage! I hated the ressurection and paradise doctrine since I mentally exited in 2012.. but 2018 filled me with rage. White hot anger!

I realized at that moment the wost dotrine of the WT might not be two witneses or blood tranfusions.. it might be hidden.. it might just be the cause of all the WT deaths.. the f**king ressurection doctrine. The blood transfusion is actually secondary. Think about it. With no rssurection doctrine who would die for it? Thus this ressuretion idea is the root.

And it goes futher. When I exited mentally in 2012.. I wasn't until 2019 that I became finally at ease with my own mortality. Seven years or horror with an issue that normal people deal with at their teen or twenties! (I escaped this through the philosophy of Daoism and balance)

Yet what about the child sex/2 witness?.. Yeah without paradise everyone would report and not wait for the 'new system'.

It's my anger that leads me to become more vocal as I am 4/5 faded. As Dawkins says: "The time has come to say enough is enough!"

No more can we tolerate dogma of 2500 years ago creeping into modern children's minds. We need to liquidate all religious systems and ban them 18 or under. I know.. wont happen now.. but 20 years.. oh yeah..

• Clarkey
    Clarkey

Trusting your salvation with god by corrupt false prophets was never a good idea..

The suicides this religious organization has caused is appalling to say the least.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Those pictures in paradise... A person with an average wage on an average vacation could find those things... minus the wild aminals that are tame.. for that you need a zoo I guess.. Imean think about it the ressurection is evil..think of the marriage issue...

• fulano
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

The deaths by suicide ,the deaths by refusing blood Transfusions,on pain of being Disfellowshiped ,refusing organ transplants in the early day of the policy ,this happening worldwide should be of serious concern for governments around the world surely ?

I`ts all unnecessary and a waste of human life ,that includes the unborn and the mother,right across the board from youth`s to the aged folk.

We have different organizations here in Australia to prevent suicide ? Are they aware of how many do so because of religious controls put upon them ? I will ask them .

• waton
    waton

wt is lying. their pictures show hand-hewn mansions on acre lots, all lakeside. with mountain views. With tens billions resurrected. this can never happen. May be after 99.9% of the population that is "in the four corners " of the New Earth, after the 1000 years, will be killed, again, the 3rd time,--- perhaps. but everlasting life here? , impossible. the sun/earth is already half way through their life cycle. will have to resurrect them too when they die.

wt is depreciating the value of life now, the only one we know ro exist. If we do not use it well, waste it on illusions, why would that qualify us for another better try?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Howthebiblewascreated, how true! Anyone of us could enjoy a fruit platter with friends in a picnic grove, now. No need to wait for paradise.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

The implied reality of the paradise Earth myth would shake a sane person to the core. Armageddon happens. Billions of humans are all dead all at once. All of human society's infrastructure ends instantaneously.

Imagine AMC's The Walking Dead television series minus the zombies. No electricity. No heating or air conditioning. No clean, running water. Millions of "survivors" who have no clue on how to grow food, cook food, make clothes, tend non-fatal wounds or injuries, etc.

I guess beards will be back in style because no one knows how to smith razors. As will long hair, unshaven legs and hairy armpits. A decade into "Paradise" and everyone will look like a castaway survivor on a desert island. I am not sure what would be worse - the smell of all the dead, rotting bodies or the body odor and stale breath of all the survivors burying them.

After a hard 16 hour day's work of burying dead people and disposing of any sign of the prior world, there's nothing like a bowl of hot, bland boiled carrots and potatoes. Maybe you can watch the crows pick the bones of your dead neighbors for the night's entertainment. I'm pretty sure the football match won't be televised.

Then a thousand years pass. The Earth has been restored to the way it was intended. Only the faithful are left on Earth. Now what?

"Well, we don't know, but I am sure it will be wonderful!" claims the Watchtower.

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. Forever is a long time.

Like HowTheBibleWasCreated, I too have turned to eastern philosophy. It actually makes sense and jives with science.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

This issue is also one of my pet peeves as well.

See my previous post on this which I called "False Advertisements for a fake future that will never happen."

Notice too how much doctrine I mentioned in my experience at Bethel that happened to me 38 years ago that has since been changed with "new light"...

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/205681/bethel-memory-17-false-advertisements-fake-future-that-will-never-happen

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HOW THE BIBLE WAS CREATED:

I totally agree with all of your post. When I began my ‘Fade’ from the JW religion about twenty years ago, I purged my mind of this teaching of resurrection/paradise earth which I felt was a cruel trick to play on my mind!

TRUTHBKNOWN:

I also agree with your assessment of what would REALLY happen after any global holocaust or ‘Armageddon’.. It would no doubt be just as you described and the reality would be ugly: instead of orderliness of well-dressed brothers directing people in a pleasant environment, you would have—probably chaos, infighting, dead bodies, no infrastructure, probably no communication, dirty smelly ragged and even sick survivors toiling at a never-ending work, possibly being ordered around by whoever...the list goes on.

Anybody with thoughts of living in a clean air-conditioned mansion, eating fruit platters with smiling people depicted in artwork in the publications is going to have a LONG wait. Maybe it’ll happen in the millennium after THAT...

I think the JW belief is a lot like Christendom where they have a ‘hereafter’ - except JWs hereafter is supposedly on the earth.

BROCK TALON:

I agree with you as well..I also felt it was much built up over just plain speculation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit