Cowboy's Mother passed away

by Seven 65 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

((((((((((cowboy))))))))))) i'm so sorry, sweetie. i don't know what to say. you and your family will be in my thoughts.

love your friend,

riz

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry to hear your sad news cowboy. Hang in there.

• TR
    TR

Cowboy,

This is sad news. I hope there are some good memories of your mom. Maybe you could share when you feel up to it.

TR

• myself
    myself

((((( CB ))))))

I am so sorry. My worst grief has been the loss of my mother. It still hits me hard, during waking hours and even in my dreams. They say that time softens the blow, and I know in reality that little time has gone by since my loss. In the mean time if you want to talk I am here. You made me that offer too didn't you? I have spent mostly a little lurking time here, with some light posting, but I will be here more soon. This is a wonderful forum with so many wonderful caring friends. David please count on your friends we are all here for you, okay?

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Cowboy)))

My sincerest condolences to you and your family for your loss.

Love,

Rhonda

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I am so sorry Cowboy. I know it hurts and this is kind of a crazy time for you. I will tell you something someone here told me that helped me more than anything I've heard since I've been here:

>breathe in breathe out< >breathe in breathe out<

Take care

Chris

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((cowboy)))))

You're in my thoughts. Whenever you ever need someone to talk to in those wee early hours of the morning, you know who to turn to.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Very sorry to hear about your loss Cowboy...I can't even imagine the pain you must be feeling right now.

Take care of yourself, stay strong as best you can.

• Solace
    Solace

((((((((Cowboy))))))))

Im so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

• Solace
    Solace

((((((((Cowboy))))))))

Im so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit