south Africa

by zeb 10 Replies latest social current

• zeb
    zeb

How is it we never hear anything of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNtdHOPfMM

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

How is it we never hear anything of this? - because it goes against the MSM's official dogma, official narrative.

That narrative is black Africans are the oppressed and white Africans are the oppressors. This was true in times past but trendy MSM opinion is typically retarded, lagging as it does behind recent and current events.

Black Africans periodically rape and massacre white Africans and loot their possessions, though not necessarily in that order.

Here's a short list of minorities that the MSM doesn't care about ...

White Africans

Gay people in Iran/Saudi

Jews as a minority in any country

Christians in the Middle East and North Africa.

Black people and Muslims are currently winning the Left's Oppression Olympics.

• Outahere
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ZEB:

You are not going to hear anything about this and it will be suppressed by the liberal media.

What I am surprised at is that these white farmers haven’t gotten the hell OUT of there!!! I would sell whatever I had and emigrate. I know it’s probably terrible to walk away from a place you’ve known all your life. But, the big picture is that they and their families do not have a future there!

• Tara N Seals
    Tara N Seals

Peter Dutton of Australia is recommending expedited visas for their emigrating to his country.

• Simon
    Simon

South Africa will turn into another failed African state - they already have water shortages because they fired the white engineers who were running things. Farms will be handed over to people who can't run them based on political corruption and they will be like Zimbabwe.

It's marxism - people have something that they WORKED for and built up and eventually a mob gets power and thinks taking it from them will make things better. It's failed in every country it's happened in and people end up starving to death or mass slaughter.

Welcome to the world of leftist marxism now taking over. The real threat to the world while the MSM harps on about a few dozen white nationalists somewhere.

Kudos to Australia for offering a fast track immigration - they need to be rescued.

Shame on the UK for refusing entry to the country to the few who have tried to cover this!

• Outahere
    Outahere
    Farms will be handed over to people who can't run them based on political corruption and they will be like Zimbabwe....Welcome to the world of leftist marxism now taking over.

This story plays out again and again. Dekulakization in Russia. Cuba. They did it in Venezuela and it blew up there. Starving people. They broke up a lot of the rice farms in the Philippines back when, and have been net importers ever since.

They're burning the farms down after killing the farmers in SA. They are going to starve themselves. This is Zimbabwe all over again.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Shame on the UK for refusing entry to the country to the few who have tried to cover this! - indeed, I totally agree.

I read about a Canadian woman who has been banned from entering the UK (I forget her name - she might even be the woman in the OP's video).

Her 'crime'?

She has publicly stated her view that there is a genocide against white farmers in South Africa. The UK authorities have banned her because her views are not conducive to the public good or some other bullshit. Her views are supported by the evidence, and I'd guess a majority of UK citizens agrees with her.

Shame on the UK authorities responsible for this.

They need a fucking slap.

Put them in a room with me and a baseball bat for ten minutes.

• jaydee
    jaydee

@ LoveUniHateExams

Lauren Southern

• Outahere
    Outahere

In the meantime, they have no problem letting those who went and fought with ISIS back into the country.

Maybe Morrissey was right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12qmzz_YJc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit