DID CHARITY EVER FIND YOU , AS A MEMBER OF THE BORG.

by nightwarrior 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I can honestly

i can honestly say that i never saw the effects of love /care /consideration / especialy christian love ,but i did experience fickle type backbiting friendships /jealousy/and greed followed by me,ismn CHARITY WAS NEVER PRESENT.the need or concern for others not of the faith was totaly lacking , in retrospect we led our lives, only ocasionaly offering a few ponds to charitys, only if a collector pushed or shook a tin within your face ,

The reason being that the kingdom work must come first regardless of all the inhuman suffering exploding around you, hunger starvation,death ,pain

numbness blindness effects all members of the borg, as they are immune to the suffering of others

what where you lacking in as a member of the borg ????????????

What have you done now to rectify your actions when a borg member

AGAPE LOVE TO YOU ALL.

what qualities have you now developed

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Nightwarrior,

Your comments are spot on ! Yes, we were made to feel that the New System would be the answer to all of earth's woes and as such we were almost made to feel guilty if we supported any charity, and of course we always had to make sure that the charity was not in anyway related to Babylon the Great.

This sort of brainwashing took the humanity out of us, and in many cases left us appearing to be very cold people.

It's great now to feel free to show christian love without any strings attached.

Twink

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

How funny would it be when, during Armageddon, you see the witnesses standing straight and proud and the angel of death just mows them over like grass in a field! Haaha! That would be great! "OOOPPSS!! Guess you were wrong! SUCKA!"

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Once, I made the mistake of saying to someone that I gave to the cancer society. The sis chewed me out. She told me that our money should only go to support the Wt. Why would I want to support this dying world? She made me feel so guilty.

I learned the real meaning of charity once I understood what a farce this organization is.

I give freely now whereever I can. It feels so good.

But not one penny goes to Watchtower. That feels good too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit