Uncle Bruce

by Farkel 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

I recently got a card from my friend Uncle Bruce. He's found a new love in his life, and I would like to share him and her with all of you who know and love him as I do. Uncle Bruce is nearly as crazy as I am and his new love is kinda cute and all, but even I'm not so fearless that I would dare fornicate on a motorcycle going down the highway.

I'm not joking about the card, BTW. Unc. really did send this to me.

http://www.bizwebgroup.com/lp/UncleBruce.jpg

Farkel

• Gopher
    Gopher

ROFLMAO!

I always knew UB was crazy. But is that LEGAL?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Getch yer motor running,

Head on down the highway...!!!

• Francois
    Francois

Ehem, yaaas, that would be the Uncle Bruse with whom I am acquainted.

francois

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Farkel,thanks for shareing..So Uncle Bruce likes blonde`s eh? ,LOL!...OUTLAW

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LMAO, that was funny. Even looks a bit like UB too.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I always knew UB was crazy. But is that LEGAL?

Only if the sheep doesn't file a formal complaint! (Most sheep don't know exactly HOW to file formal complaints, so that gets the Unc. off the hook. Again. This guy has the system figured out!)

Farkel

• hornetsnest
    hornetsnest

LOL, Fark --- I got a card from him too, but unfortunately I don't have a scanner to copy and post it.

LoneWolf

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Those sorts of jokes are usually told about New Zealanders by Australians, but the card says Australia, and the plant growing beside the road is obviously saltbush, so I'm afraid it's genuine. However, I hate to let you guys down, but saltbush doesn't grow very well down in Unc's neck of the woods - I think the bloke on the bike is an imposter!

• Valis
    Valis

steph...silly.....didn't you know saltbush is that crap moses said burned good? ....maybe a UB is really GB working for the CIA and the UN as a watchtower plant...eheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit