Trey is still on top of it!

by cha ching 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cha ching
    cha ching

There is still a chance that the Watchtower files Zalkin received, will surface again in the future!

https://www.revealnews.org/blog/jehovahs-witness-abuse-files-remain-secret-after-court-settlements/

• Listener
    Listener
    The Watchtower provided the documents on the condition that they were placed under a protective order, meaning that Zalkin could not discuss their contents or share them with law enforcement agencies, reporters or the public.

That is so disturbing that they deliberately prevent a third and independent party from reporting cases to police.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This one issue that the Zalkin law firm raised will demolish the WT when they get all records, I'm hoping this will eventually happen as the Law firm keeps requesting it in future cases. Zalkin has a mother lode gold mine in those supeona documents and he ain't gonna quite till he or somebody else gets it.

• flipper
    flipper

So let me get this straight. Zalkin IS in possession of the WT documents naming thousands of potentially dangerous child molesters that were never reported to police authorities and these documents are under a " protective order " from the courts so these offenses cannot be discussed or shared with law enforcement agencies, reporters or the public. ??????

And this is beneficial in what way ? If these documents are under a protective order - then just HOW will these documents be finally made public for the FBI or police authorities to bring the hammer of justice down on the WT Society ? Who determines when and how that happens ? Or is this protective order an indefinite amount of time ?

And was the keeping of these documents under the "protective order " a condition Zalkin had to agree on in order to get his two San Diego clients ( the victims ) their settlement for their abuse that happened to them ? Or is it a separate issue aside from the victims settlements ?

Seems strange to me that thousands of Catholic molestation victims came out naming hundreds of Catholic priests, fathers, church leaders who were child molesters back in 2005 with police authorities involved in arresting them ; and here we have a much smaller organization ( WT Society ) bringing the courts / and/or Zalkin to their knees.

I don't get it. Breaking the law, is breaking the law . And thousands of JW appointed men in positions of oversight have broken the law molesting minor children over these last 20 years in the United States with verification on record in the hands of an attorney. It seems to me that it shouldn't be that difficult to get court orders from U.S. marshals, get the FBI involved in order to protect children and bring forth justice. What kind of threats did the WT Society make if these thousands of names get exposed to media and law enforcement ? The Catholic church pays the piper, but WT Society gets a free ride or a mulligan in being exposed ?

I think it's time to call WT leaders bluff and play hardball. Screw what THEY want. It's time to expose their crimes in detail. Just supplying another view here. All of these thousands of abused children deserve justice now. They've waited too long already

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I second what flipper has posted ,it just boggles my mind .WTF ?

Zalkin IS in possession of the WT documents naming thousands of potentially dangerous child molesters that were never reported to police authorities and these documents are under a " protective order " from the courts so these offenses cannot be discussed or shared with law enforcement agencies, reporters or the public. ??????

Something just does not add up here , how can this be possible ?

It has often been said that the law is an ASS ,this just seems to confirm it.

• careful
    careful

There's a lot on Trey's website other than the article linked above. For example, according to him, that Lopez lawsuit was settled for $13.5—wow! If that figure becomes the standard amount, the WTS is in deep trouble. No wonder they keep begging for money and are selling whatever they can.

https://www.revealnews.org/article/jehovahs-witnesses-use-1st-amendment-to-hide-child-sex-abuse-claims/

One reason that may be at work in why they are so intent of keeping their files secret: some of the past GB members themselves had sexual attraction to children (Greenlees? Jaracz?). Just a thought...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The silliest thing is that these documents have been redacted, so I don't know how much use they'd be in general..

Otherwise I'd be willing to raise money to hire a top notch cat burglar and safe cracker ( its in the safe in Zalkeins office !!).

• cha ching
    cha ching

"Although the Lopez & Padron matters have resolved, our efforts to obtain decades of files and data about known child molesters within the Jehovahs Witnesses," he (Zalkin) said.....

Listener it is "disturbing" that children don't get justice, and cases are prevented from being reported. Where is the "abhorrence" of child abuse?

• cha ching
    cha ching

Brokeback let's hope the Gold mine comes through

Flipper Right?!? What is happening on the U.S.? Religion seems to have a strange connection with the law. Why DOES it seem so hard for children to be protected? And why DO courts order "protective orders?"

Smiddy3 When things "dont add up," it is all the more intriguing!

• cha ching
    cha ching

What the WT did, in it's last legal battle in Southern California is not going unnoticed... The Canadian TV documentary, airing today, has this clip regarding the fines WT is willing to pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_viJpcHjPQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit