Am I understanding this generation overlapping "New Light"

by greenhornet 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

So I'm thinking...My Daughter has a great grand mother that was born in 1900. She was 14 years old in the 1914 year.

Well this grand lady died in 1990. My daughter was about 9 years old at that time. So my daughter can live until 2065.

She will be about 84 in the year 2065. So this "New Light" means that 2065 is the new 1914?

Can someone say Im right?

• prologos
    prologos

My father was born in 1900, makes everything easy to calculate. he died in 1997. A similar overlapper would die in 2080. but to make it "anointed", like frazzled Franz, let us call it 2075.

2075 will not be the new 1914, it will be the new 1975. lol.

On second thought you are right green hornet. 1914 was to be the beginning of the millennial reign, according to the wt prophecy of that time. so, late 70's here we come. again.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Here's all you really need to know about the Overlapping Generations:

It's one big pile of shit!

Doc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Anyone that thinks they "understand it" has failed thinking ability and compromised moral integrity.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

You know we're not the only ones talking about this. There are probably many jws families secretly discussing this.

What will happen in the next 5 years????

Image result for people running from building pics

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh but don't forget "the end is still JUST around the corner!"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

What will happen in the next 5 years????

All the Old Timers are going to re-think their passage into Paradise.

Image result for open gravesite

They're going to have to make it via the Underground route.

Doc

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

greenhornet - "So I'm thinking... My Daughter has a great grand mother that was born in 1900. She was 14 years old in the 1914 year. Well this grand lady died in 1990. My daughter was about 9 years old at that time. So my daughter can live until 2065. She will be about 84 in the year 2065. So this 'New Light' means that 2065 is the new 1914? Can someone say Im right?."

Sure, let's go with that.

Makes as much sense as anything David Splane has said, after all.

"2065 is the new 1914"... too funny.

greenhornet - "...Can someone say Im right?"

Can I get an "amen"???

• OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations

And in 2065, when people start asking when the end will come, we will find that Anthony Morris had himself cryogenically suspended. So he is not dead, technically holding back the four winds of destruction. He said that "he did not desire any to be destroyed but for all to attain to repentance". Such a loving provision!

However, it will be found that his cryogenic chamber fits too snugly, and he will be disfellowshipped for supporting the homosexual-designed, fashion cryogenic chamber industry. He will then be left out in the searing Warwick sunshine to thaw out.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    LOL @ Overlapping Generalizations... :laughing:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit