Found this artist rendering,.. shows how Jesus had issues explaining the "overlapping generations"

by notjustyet 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos
    In the illustration, the Disciples refuse to even look at the graphics, they knew it was nonsense. the words were clear, the added wt billboard bollocks. (Cofty's word). The chart is hiding the important item, the Temple Jesus was talking about. so what is watchtower hiding?
  • Esse quam videri
  • Dumplin
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

Dumplin,...

Is it possible to get a link to that cleaner picture without the chalk board? I would like to redo mine so that it is cleaner.

NJY

• Sabin
    Sabin
    The Collins dictionary says a generation is the average time between 2 generations of a species, about 35 years for humans. so if a man had his son when he was 30yrs old in 1914, they are both from the same generation. If the son goes on to have his own child at age 30 in 1944, that man is part of his fathers & his childs generation but the child & grandfather are from different generations. That's what how I always understood it, is this what your talking bout here or have I mis read something?
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

The Collins dictionary says a generation is the average time between 2 generations of a species, about 35 years for humans.

It's not the English definition of "generation." but the Greek definition of "genea."

https://www.google.com/search?q=genea+definition+matt+24%3

WTS' previous definition (the wicked) seems to have been the most accepted.

The switch to "the anointed," and then "the anointed prior to 1992" is whack.

See: http://cicministry.org/commentary/issue100b.htm

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Look At This WatchTarded Crap..

WHO MAKES UP THIS SH*T??!!..

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My 'umble contribution......................

• Zoos
    Zoos
    HILARIOUS! I can't wait to share this.
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    Great stuff lol xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit