LADIES! Who would YOU choose?

by TR 25 Replies latest social relationships

• TR
    TR

Who would you choose and why? Who would you NOT choose and why?

1. Alex from bachelor 1

2. Aaron from bachelor 2

3. Evan from Joe Millionaire

4. Ryan from the Bachelorette

TR

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Evan

He is tall, attractive and I don't think he is a dummy. Perhaps not as articulate as Michael Jackson, however, he has hope.

The others are not attractive to my eye at all. I like dark hair.

Alex was just trying to get some puxxy....I don't think he ever had the intention of getting married.

Aaron is arrogant. He asked for the ring back....he is a bum.

Ryan--I did not watch the Bachelorette. I have no idea what he is like.

Overall, Evan came off as the most charming and to my eye, the most attractive.

I mean if you are going to hop in bed with someone, they have to at least get your juices going, no?

• dottie
    dottie

hmmm well let' s see.....

I think that Evan is definately the hottest...(and also just because I didn't see the other shows )

Dottie

• TR
    TR

Teen,

I thought Evan was a pretty cool guy, and he wasn't always trying to get in the hot tub.

Ryan from Bachelorette, IMHO, was a bit needy. Very soft-spoken and gentle. He did seem like the kind of guy that would go out of his way to please his woman every chance he got. He seemed like the type of guy that would want his woman enjoying all the things he does. Not the corporate type that would come home from the office and want dinner on the table, slippers, beer, paper, etc.

TR

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

TR,

Evan did seem to like the boobies....that could be a problem. I have not worn a push up bra in years.....I would have to buy the one with water inserts to really perk them up! (I wish I could insert a wink here)

Evan reminds me of my husband. When he told of his background he said he was scrawny...so was my husband and he started working out lifting weights at age 13. He bulked up and was able to make the football team, become the captain and do the same in college. I admire people who overcame their background and improved themselves.

Evan's parents seemed very nice and normal. That has to help his psyche. He admitted he really admired his dad. That is nice and admirable in this day and age.

• TR
    TR

Teen,

Thanks for the boob talk. Now I'm getting wood.

TR

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Down Boy!

I will have to try that with my husband....all this time I thought he liked the stroking, licking and nibbling!

**smacks forehead...Now I get it....just show cleavage!!

• TR
    TR

Maybe I'm weird, but the sexiest top awoman can wear is a nice, fuzzy, snug pullover sweater, deep cut in front for cleavage.

TR

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

HEY! We need to add

5. pr_capone/Eric from JWD

I think now, its no contest! LOL

Eric

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

how about none

Share this

Google+