IS THE ORGANIZATION BUILT UPON THE ROCKMASS SAND OR LIES.

by nightwarrior 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Jesus described buiding your faith upon a solid foundation,the organization is built upon lies deceit control and what else,

ARE YOU A LEMING OR A THINKING PERSON ,WHAT IS YOUR FAITH BUILT FROM.?????OR UPON.

• rebel
    rebel

I wouldn't know how to answer this, nightwarrior.

I don't have much faith at the moment - but I don't think I'm a lemming.

xxR

• the mole
    the mole

i think alot of what we are told is a lie...i have been involved since birth and known no other religion but after much research there is no proof of any organization becoming the savior of mankind whent the time of the end comes. also they have taken a position of being the mediator between man and god when this supposed to be christ postion according to scripture. anyone who questions them on this issue is usually thought to be apostate. there are afraid that the hard questions such as this may undermine the faithful who really believe an organization is to be raised up, so they bend two scriptures of the new kingdom on heaven and on earth, and the scripture of the new jeruselum that paul foresaw....they assume alot at the expense of the weak minded who dont bother to really research and get clarification..as you know our own bible is somewhat tweaked to reflect the jw point of view. the oxford addition is probaly the best for research, its more correct of what originaly was transcribed from the original texts..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit