Litter-A-Trash Carts

by Calebs Airplane 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    disillusioned 24 hours agoThis recently happened in my area. A car crashed into the cart

was it a car or Jehovah's chariot(tm)?
  • St George of England
    St George of England

does the WTSoc carry public liability insurance for them ?

NO. When the arrangement was introduced it specifically said that it was the individual publisher who was responsible, not even the congregation and that the individual publisher had to pay any licence fees. It costs about £75 per spot where we live.

George

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Was someone out there turning over the money-changers tables again? lol
  • punkofnice
  • OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations
    I keep picturing a hilarious new "Witness Cart" music video. It's only about 3 seconds long. "If you could see what I see..." (crunch) (fade to black) (JW.org logo).
  • SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I've only seen one of those trash carts. Drove by a JW couple manning one. Absolutely NO ONE else was even paying them any attention. It was on a dental school campus on the public portion of the sidewalk. They appear so inconsequencial.

On a similar note, while on covering a route at work I was in a medical office building in a low income area. In the lobby on a table were current (October) WT and Asleep rags. Out of morbid curiosity, but in the interest of time, I quickly flipped through these thin excuses for magazines. Were they always written as if writing to children? I tossed them in a trash can, usually I shred them and recycle. No recycle bins in the 'hood, and I didn't want that crap in my car 《《shudder》》

Snakes

• Heaven
    Heaven

The litter-a-trash can also be used as ground cover when starting a no dig garden bed or you can shred them and add them to your garden beds or compost as a carbon-rich nutrient.

• Shiva
    Shiva
    have witnesses ever used the term The rapture? Is that not something catholic? Just wondering cos its been a while since I was in it...
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Shiva said: have witnesses ever used the term The rapture? Is that not something catholic? Just wondering cos its been a while since I was in it...

Hi Shiva ... I haven't been 'in' for a while but I don't ever remember 'the rapture' being a term in the JW world. The rapture is typically a 'Christendom' doctrine. JWs do not believe all good people go to heaven, only 144,000 male anointed. All other JWs who have died before Armageddon are resurrected to a paradise Earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit