Special talk yesterday?

by TweetieBird 9 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I got a call from my mother-in-law the other day begging me to go to the hall this past Sunday for a special talk.

I didn't go but was wondering what the deal is? Did anyone go? Details please.

• OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations
    Probably just a CO visit. Nothing special around here.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s the same WBT$ Crap you`ve heard thousands of times before..Including the Title..

"SPECIAL TALK"..

• username
    username

Remember when you and indeed all of us were still heavily indoctrinated? Remember what we all were like when we heard of a special talk being given? We were always thinking, is this it? Now put yourself in your mother-in-laws shoes.

The difference being, your awake and your mother-in-law is still under the mind control, every announcment of a special talk is usually followed by active JW's thinking and saying this is THE talk. Probably more details in the "new light"

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird
    Ok- I just found out that it was the WT study she wanted us to go to. Was there anything special about the WT this past Sunday?
  • millie210
    millie210

We did have a thread about the Watchtower study this past Sunday Tweetie.

Here ya go:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/469160001/extreme-emotions-re-todays-watchtower

• freddo
    freddo

Oh yah! WT Study - Your Deliverance is Getting near! (again!)

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

freddo, you left out *SOON!*

• sir82
    sir82

you left out *SOON!*

As Brother Bug-Eyed Raving Lunatic Elder, used to say, "Brothers, the end is not soon, it is [dramatic pause] [voiced lowered to enhance effect] [pause just a bit longer] imminent!"

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

ask her whats so special about it...

oh that word, 'special' everybody's so special...

is the speaker 'special'? lol

say it over an over again,, sounds so dumb now ,lol ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit