AUSTRALIA: Jehovah's Witness Malcolm Lee guilty of raping 80-year-old-woman

by jwleaks 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

there are things about this that are wrong on so many levels, it leaves a strange feeling inside of me

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

From the opening post: "During a home massage, organised as a gift by the victim's daughter, Lee touched, kissed and digitally raped the woman. He claimed he believed at the time it was consensual..."

I guess they're not just window-washers anymore!

...and "consensual" VERY "heavy petting" is OK now among JWs? The blessings of the spiritual paradise are HERE, NOW! Halelujah Jalapeno!

As for the question, "How the hell do they keep their erection?"

The charge was digital rape, which means he penetrated her with his finger(s). A high-class Gent, no doubt!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Next time a JW knocks on my door I`ll ask them about Malcom Lee and if he was in their congregation.

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

Hang on was there 2 witnesses to this? He could be innocent ;-)

• A Believer
    A Believer

That's terrible and saddening. But do not judge a organization off one man because everyone has free will.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

....he was remorseful so I guess he confessed at his judicial committee. Since he is shunned and his wife left him he must not have been repentant enough.

A Believer: JW brag about the "spiritual paradise" they live in...such quality people are the brothers...In the end these events is proof that JWs are no different than people in the world outside of their Kingdom Halls.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Saename ยป That's probably not the most appropriate thing one can ask, but... it's been on my mind for so damn long...

Well, some people like Lady Ga-Ga and Madonna.

So there's no accounting for taste.

• smiddy
    smiddy

A Believer ,take off your rosy coloured glasses, drop the scales from your eyes , lift your head out of the sand ,or out of your arse whichever is applicable and face the facts .

JW`s have more than 1000 cases of child sexual abuse not reported to the appropiate authorities ,noted by the Australian Royal Commission ,thats 3018 Elders who didnt report it.

The USA , Canada , Spain ,The UK ,Japan ,all have multiple cases of child sexual abuse against children that were never reported to the authorities , these are just cases that have come to light recently, their are many more as if this isnt enough.

Google crimes committed by Jehovahs Witnesses and you wil see that every crime imaginable has been commited by a JW in good standing.

And if you want to use the excuse that if they did these things they werent really JW`s.

Then I would say to you their are no Catholics in any jails anywhere in the world either.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    smiddy: "JW`s have more than 1000 cases of child sexual abuse not reported to the appropiate authorities, noted by the Australian Royal Commission'"

Correction: It is just over 1,800 cases of child abuse and just over 1,000 alleged perpetrators. The 3,018 elders who knew about the allegations is correct, not counting the JW hierarchy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit