by Cassandra Cain 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Thankyou for the Nice Washcloth!! HugHug

~Cassandra & Utopian Raindrops~

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Windchaser,

We wanted you to know we love the wash cloth!! Except we use it like a doily. I have a nice nick nack placed ontop of it!

I hope you like the picture Cassandra drew for you and we wil be mailing you a pencil colored copy for you to hang on your wall!

It was so wonderful of you to knit this for us. Realy does remind me of something my grandmother would have made.

{{{{{hugz}}}}} sugar! Gotta luvz ya,

Utopian_Raindrops

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Cassandra...that is a beautiful drawing. You are very talented. :)

Just wanted to let you two know that wind's pc is down. And she won't be back at work till Tues. I am going to send her this link in case it gets lost and she doesn't see it. I've emailed her about the "new" board, but she might miss this.

I know she will love the drawing.....

Love....

April

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Tatiana!

Thank-you so much!!

You are one of the sweetest posters here gurlfriend!!

I want to thank you so much for sending that Valentine to My daughter! It really made her day!

It is lonely leaving The Borg at times and it is wonderful to have good friends like you.

Gotta luvz ya gurlfriend!!

{{{{{{hugs}}}}} 2 you and Windchaser!!! HugHug

U_R

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Thankyou Tatiana ^__~

~Cassandra~

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Cassandra....UR.....Wind saw the thread, but for some reason can't reply. And she can only be online at work now. (She's pissed) hehe

She said the drawing is beautiful. Said to thank you very much. I'm trying to help her navigate the board so she can start posting. (Like "I" know what I'm doing???)

I miss her....but she'll be back soon.

Love....April

(UR, thanks for the compliment, but you haven't seen me without my coffee in the morning!)lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit