Whats your problem minimus?

by plmkrzy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

this is me after my work out program What the heck do ya look like DURING your work out! holycowpatties!

• minimus
    minimus

So Plum, you go by the name of RED SNAPPER, huh??? LOL LOL....Great picture! During my workouts, I am the male counterpart of you.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Min, if we still have the signature option, you could just paste it in there an we could see that M&M dancing all the time.

http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/smiley-faces1.gif

• JH
    JH

C'mon Minimus dance with the ladies...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

During my workouts, I am the male counterpart of you .

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WELL SHOOT! I really did post something I did I did! Put a LOT of time effort and thought into it as well. And ITS Gone!

LOL oh Well

plum

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Now you guys a whole THREAD just to taunt Minimus who's lil dot isn't dancin LOL THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL !!!!!

Minimus when he found his dot not dancin

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Thank god that avatar stopped moving... about time I could just hear the little red dude moving going "woo woo, woo woo, why do you... woo woo, woo woo" over and over again.

• minimus
    minimus

You guys are so mean. But I'll be back in the ressurection! I have been cryogenically preserved.That way I can dance right into the new system! I'm coming back, Moe, I'm coming back!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Minimus,

I know how you feel. My kitty isn't rolling and tumbling either!!! I feel you're pain man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit