We Won League Championship

by LB 7 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

My boys and I went on an out of town roadtrip this weekend to play two long distance teams and finish out the regular season. We finished the regular season without a loss and will go into the district playoffs next weekend as the number 1 seed. Win one game there and we are in the Oregon state championships with 10 other teams. I'm a happy boy. The boys played great.

Anyway on another note I find that when I hit active topics it only shows the first topic in each category. It's nice to be able to see all the new topics when hitting active.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

YEEEHAAA LB !!! Great job !!!! This has to be very exciting for you and those boys!!!

Keep us posted !!

XW

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/spezial/kdchat/wow.gif

CONGRATS LB AND TEAM!

Katie (holding my breath wondering if this will work)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Well it didn't work.......maybe if you click onto the url? I dono, now I feel like a real dufus cuz there isn't a preview button or an edit button. Oh well....

Anyhoo good job LB and team, way to go!

RaaRaaShisBOOMBAA!!

Katie

• LB
    LB

Thanks for your comments. We've had a lot of fun but after a 6 hour bus trip that got me home at 2am I found myself unable to sleep. So I got up and went over videos from the games. I also reviewed a video of the team we'll be playing friday night and make tons of notes.

I'm so tired that I can't stand it. But it's been an adventure and I don't want it ending soon.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Good job!! That must feel so great!!

• Makena1
    Makena1

Way to go LB!!!! You and your team must really be stoked. Hope you and the team go all the way to the finals!

Best wishes,

Mak and Sabine

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Outstanding LB... way to go.... You must be one happy guy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit