June 20, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Supplier Arrangements on jw.org

by wifibandit 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • hoser
    hoser

Whatever you do don't google circuit overseer cars. You might get directed to an apostate web site.

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Lol hoser. Ty wifi! That's a sweet black truck!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

First, thanks to you wifi for another leak,

Now for humor. "And brothers, remember that there is a cost to those toilet paper squares. So, please only use the number of squares as necessary. Holy shit is what we're in" :(

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I don't get it. Like any company, they just streamline their supplies to save money.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Just to note that the supplier arrangements hold virtually no savings to the congregations, most of the 'savings' the discounts they may get are rebated back to the branch and virtually all of the suppliers have "JW insiders" that take commission for the sale.

Take this one (for the UK): http://www.dt4u.com/dtsystems/kingdomhallsound.php and prices: https://www.dt4u.com/php/cat.php - 250 GBP to 400 GBP for a phone-to-sound bridge - the high end one can be had from other vendors for ~160 GBP.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So I went to the page for the cars, and it only has a section where someone needs to fill in all their details before any of the cars can be purchased.

What a convoluted way to try and sell cars!

Still, I can see it now, witnesses will scramble to get a "spiritual" car from their favourite personality travelling overseer and then brag about it to everyone!

• Londo111
    Londo111

When I was a JW, I had in-laws buy cars through this program. It bothered me greatly. It made me wonder, "Jesus threw out moneychangers...what does the Kingdom have to do with selling used cars?"

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I note this was Australian, is it worldwide?

There will be times when supplies can be had cheaper at the local cash n carry. Will it be like Convention hotels when they are told to pay extra to "support the arrangement "?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

stuckinarut2: So I went to the page for the cars, and it only has a section where someone needs to fill in all their details before any of the cars can be purchased.

No, they're all listed now.... with multiple pictures:

There's currently around a dozen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit