thought I was safe, but....

by happy2b 3 Replies latest jw friends

• happy2b
    happy2b

they came to my door last week. I saw the Watchtowers, so to save this poor ol' 'brother's" voice, I opted to tell them that I had ds'd myself 4years ago. Usually this will ward them off as if I had the plague. But, noooooooooooo.................the other man started asking me questions!!!! Why did you leave? You know what God's name is! We have a CD rom you need to listen to, it's telling how apostates are misleading you! Blah! Blah! Blah! I couldn't believe it!!!! I wasn't ready for this and I was very sick with the flu. So, I just stood there, sore throat, nose stopped up and everything. I wish I had felt better, I might have been rude. But, I said nothing and wished them a nice day. Anybody had experiences like this before. Where THEY won't leave?!!?!?? And can you give me some advice as to what to say? maybe I shouldn't have told them I ds'd myself and just said that I was interested?

Thanks!!

Happy2b OUT!!!!!

Sharon

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

You are truly a brave soul happy2b. I live in a two family home with relatives who were never jw's. Lately the witnesses around here have been working this terroritory to death. Guess they are getting really deperate to find just anyone at home. My relatives open the door and they of course say "we are all set" I got that line a lot. They insist on ringing my bell even though they know I am disfellowshipped. I refuse to answer my door. I just stare at those poor fools as they walk down my steps and on the next house to mislead some other people. Once in awhile when I want to be nasty I call my other neigbors and warn them the witnesses are here. Open your door at your own risk.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I suggest you get a couple roles of duct tape and some visqueen and cover all your entances to keep the foul air out when they are in the neighborhood.

caveman

• garybuss
    garybuss

I wonder what CD they have . . . . I'd like to see it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit