YPA.... Why Do My Friends Keep Leaving The Truth?

by ISP 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

isp, it was still good, and the wt does write such things, but worded different

• Aztec
    Aztec

Gumby, LOL!

Logansrun, are we gonna talk about falsified documents again...LOL

Very funny ISP!:)

~Aztec

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Marry me ISP!

• ISP
    ISP

Hey 6......any pics?!

ISP

• think41self
    think41self

Sexy Sixy,

Hate to break this to you buddy...but I've met ISP's gorgeous wife, and I have to tell you, you don't stand a chance!!!!

Tracy

P.S. Very funny article ISP, you should have been a WT writer.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    "I looked up to Stacey and treated her as a sister. We used to play bible games and study our Watchtower together.

'Nuff said

HS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hate to break this to you buddy...but I've met ISP's gorgeous wife, and I have to tell you, you don't stand a chance!!

Oh yeah? Can she do this? *Six takes hold of edited till the goat waffles like a belgique nun! *

Edited on 02/15//03 by Hillary Step, Simon, Ozzie, Riz, Ode2Joy2bfree, Alanf, BigRay, FarkelsMom, SevenofNine, Englishman and the other un-named members of the JW.com moderating team (who all, with the exception of Seven, ask, thru scrunched up faces revealing a mixture of disgust, awe, and lust, "is that possible?").

• think41self
    think41self

LOLOLOL @Six

Ummmmm, can you email me the original unedited comment.....er, um, for purely scientific reasons????? And please include a picture!!!!!! hehehehe

Tracy

• gumby
    gumby

Edited on 02/15//03 by Hillary Step, Simon, Ozzie, Riz, Ode2Joy2bfree, Alanf, BigRay, FarkelsMom, SevenofNine, Englishman and the other un-named members of the JW.com moderating team ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - Gumby on 15 February 2003 12:50:11

• outnfree
    outnfree

ISP, that's hilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit