A New "Class"?

by Pathofthorns 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• eyesalve
    eyesalve

There is another new class which seems to be emerging from the organization.

Someone on this forum pointed out a very interesting blog which shows that a certain disfellowshipped class is gaining some credibility.

The entire blog is very profound and thoroughly condems the organization and WTBTS using bible scriptures.

The section on disfellowshipping is interesting. It examines the scripture in Isaiah 66:5 which is a prophecy about brothers being excluded through the use of God's name and then points out that it is only Jehovah's Witnesses who do this!

Here a small excerpt:

Also consider that the book; "Organized To Do Jehovah's Will" was published in the year 2005. This form of disfellowshipping which echoes the very end time prophecies found in the bible has only just recently become a Jehovah's Witness procedure. (click to enlarge facimile of book)The stage is now set for Jesus Christ to arrive and find the faithful and discreet slave giving his domestics their food at the proper time. This will happen while they are being spiritually beaten and excluded by their evil brothers. Only after Jesus Christ arrives can the true faithful and discreet slave be appointed over their belongings. The "food at the proper time" is contained in these very pages.

Could this be the true faithfull and discreet slave?

If it is then the finale of the matter may be even more remarkable than I originally anticipated.

Here's the blog:

http://matthewsgeneration.blogspot.com/2008/01/out-of-north.html

eyesalve

• eyesalve
    eyesalve

Thought I should post the scripture which explains the excluding of brothers through the use of God's name so you wouldn't have to go

to the trouble of looking it up if you have a bible or just in case you don't (have a bible).

Isaiah66:5

5 Hear the word of Jehovah, YOU men who are trembling at his word: “Y OUR brothers that are hating YOU , that are excluding YOU by reason of my name, said, ‘May Jehovah be glorified!’ He must also appear with rejoicing on YOUR part, and they are the ones that will be put to shame.”

eyesalve

• Recovery
  • Recovery
  • Recovery
  • Recovery
  • Recovery
  • Recovery
  • Recovery
  • Recovery

Share this

Google+
Pinterest