Valentine's Day is the PITS.....

by ApagaLaLuz 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I think that's 'nuf said.......

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

You have mail, maybee 2... I dont know. My computer gave up on me.

• animal
    animal

Damn.. I was just gonna send you flowers too.... oh well, saves me some cash!

Animal

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

((((((((CHEVYSNTATS))))))))))

I'm alone too . . . and . . .so I treated myself . . . 'cuz I deserve it!!!

I went out and bought myself a lovely gift.

And I sent Valentines cards to about 50 people!

I had a wonderful day! So . . .this valentine is for you. . . and everyone else who is alone and feeling kinda left outta these loverly day things.

ESTEE

• imanaliento
    imanaliento
    chevysntats

hope this helps a little

Edited by - imanaliento on 14 February 2003 18:2:22

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

awww.... thanks folks. i wasn't feeling sorry for myself or anything. i just think V day is a commercialized attempt to make people feel guilty.

ya'll are too nice though

*muah*

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Chevy: Happy Valentines Day

I don't like holidays that make people sad.

(((((hugz to you)))))

SheilaM

n ThunderR(he said he did the man hug pat on the back ya know

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I have been dreading this day. Today would have been 3 yrs together with my now ex g/f and Valentine's Day had been the 'special' day in our relationship. It has been really tough since we broke up but.....

I feel great! It's been a wonderful day and I could care less about her right now. In fact, I just ran into her brother this afternoon and 'her' name never came up. I've got other things to do than keep moping about. And in part I thank you all on this board. Though I don't post alot, I do read alot and reading all the "woe is me" stories has helped me keep things in perspective. Life goes on and as someone on here told me...there's always next year. Hopefully it will get better for all of you us lonely hearts.

Now I gotta go get some chocolate's and cards for my sisters and a B-day card for my cousin. They may or may not appreciate it but it'll make me feel good!

Happy Valent....nevermind.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Don't be down, CHEVYSNTATS. You don't need a lover to have a lovely Valentine's Day. All you need is something you love and a little bit of time to indulge in it. I hope you're having a wonderful day--and if not, we love you anyway, and there's always tomorrow!

Always,
    Orbit

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*awed by Chevies very non-commercial ability to make us feel guilty*

(((((hugs Chevy)))

....what's your dad like?, said the officer. Chevies and tits, said the little boy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit