DISSOCIATION - Based on Covid 19

by gavindlt 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Person
    Person

Elder from my congregation suggested that we all have to get vaccinated if goverment requires. It was ridiculous because he was in Hospital Liaison Committee (HLC) and as such he supposedly stands for our bodily self-determination right. I think in the last few years their stupidity is become very obvious:

"Now in the way that Janʹnes and Jamʹbres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith. 9

Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men.+ 2 Timothy 3:8, 9

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

They did go too far Bribie. I think they got enticed and capitulated because it was seen to be cooperative with the powers at be at a time where they are under severe threat from authorities. Keep in mind that they have a massive reputation as having being an organisation that pioneered non blood treatment and non blood hospitals. This made them extremely important to the covid narrative as a worldwide influencer of note. They got the call, capitulated for favour and said yes. I even believe that they were given a harmless batch. Convince 9 million people based on 98% of full time Servants who took a placebo shot and hey presto.

Only this time these men pleasers drew the short straw and they didn't realise they like the whole world was hoodwinked.

They now all have murder on their hands.

Do you know these unwise folks were actually praying for the subhead of the vaccine in bethel!!

Thank God I was disfellowshipped during lockdown or I would have followed the rest of the sheep to their slaughter

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

Your right person. I believe Jehovah God has given them up to a delusion and they are scrambling in the dark.

they have truly lost the plot. They must be terrified at the thought that all the indicators are showing that God has left them. They are finally losing in the arena that they vowed could never rock them.

What's frightening is that these 8 men know it! The rank and file are totally clueless and unable to see the writing on the wall.

• LV101
    LV101

Religions were paid monies for adherents vaccinations -- the info is out there. Plus, it could be a real financial plus collecting on wills/trusts that elderly have bequeathed to WT and they don't have to wait w/so many deaths.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit