NBC - ST. LOUIS DISCUSSES JW CHILD ABUSE

by hawkaw 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

I am so happy that the way is being paved to make it not-so-scary for others to come forward. I think that it is awesome that this problem is getting the coverage deserves...

I also think it's unfortunate that many dubs ignore all that is said regarding this issue (or any of the myriads of issues, for that matter), or make excuses to somehow justify the wrongs that have been done.

I don't know how JR Brown can sleep at night knowing the things that he's got to know.

Sadie

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

JR just put a legel bombshell in that letter. The more he keeps talking, the more cases that will be won against the WT. And, if they don't talk, it will show their callous attitude.....*snicker*

Bye bye, WT.

ash

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

I seem to recall that the WT said, as a defence, that they, like pretty well everyone else, weren't aware of the pedophile problem 20 years ago. And now they go and admit they've been collecting data for 20 years and doing nothing about it. WOW!

"a list of many persons who could be harmful... to our congregation." Could all dfing data be compiled in this dbase? After reading the story of Ray's tape destruction in C. of C. I'd bet on it.

• JT
    JT

Leave my boy Brown alone- smile

you got to love it- he should have done a video instead of TALKING OFF THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

for 20yrs we have been aware of charges against kids and for 20yr we have told NO ONE, NOT THE POLICE, OTHER MEMBERS so they can keep their kids away from such persons, we have not even offered any help to the victims or the person with the problem instead mr tv reporter, we are waiting on jehovah to correct matters-

you got to love it- jr brown has no idea that his words will come back to haunt him one day-

he has indicated that the files ONLY CONTAIN NAMES OF THOSE WHERE IT HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED

of course we all know that is A LIE, FOR IN FACT all persons who have been DFed for molestation are on that list and yet NOT ONE PERSON WHOSE NAME SHOWS UP ON A S77= S79 CARD has been turned over to the police

please folks keep in mind that jr said :

THE ELDERS ARE VOLUNTEER UNTRAINED CLERGY - yep that is who complied and investigated these cases for the last 20yrs -- men who we admit are Untrained Volunteers-

when he court cases start they will get buried in thier own paper trail- just like they do when it comes to doctrines- their own own policies and letters to BOE will be thier worst enemy

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

It is being shown in two parts...They didn't show all of that conversation last night. I think most of it will be broadcasted tonight. I can't wait to see the rest..I am taping it also...

Snoozy in St Louis...

Edited by - Golden Girl on 14 February 2003 12:4:40

• Seven
    Seven

BTTT Happy Saturday!

• sf
    sf

RAYZOR,

Roflololhahahaha, frosty the Snowman.

Are you perhaps suggesting it will be lead by The AbominABLE SnowMan?

Kinda gives 'let's ROLL' a whole new meaning, eh?

sKally

Edited by - sf on 15 February 2003 10:15:59

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit