THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

by Englishman 19 Replies latest jw friends

• dedalus
    dedalus

Nogs,

Calm down before you pass out! Take some deep breaths -- inhale, exhale: repeat. It's okay, it's okay.

Nobody's gonna hurt you.

D.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey All:

I think we were all just caught up in a trap with the whole Azazzel thread. It was probaly just started by someone who was obviously pissed at the ppl mentioned in the post. I was kinda dissapointed in myself really. I want to apologize for going off the way i did on her. Even if she wqasn't real i should've just kept what was said in that instance to myself. I don't have to provide for kids so I guess I don't know how it is in the fullest sense. I'll try to be more sensitive and thoughtful next time

Peace:
    bigboi

• unanswered
    unanswered

i totally agree, englishman!

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, Nogs,

But, you owe me a beer at least, are you coming to my barbie in July, you aren't that far away!

Mike.

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

The person who wrote the AZZAZEL post got exactly what they were looking for -attention.
    If you start to distrust someones post ignore it-then they cant get under your skin!Thats what I plan to do anyway.

• discombobulatedgirl
    discombobulatedgirl

Helllo
    I didn't know wre to put this so I thuht here is better than than any. I just got back from me dads It was great I got to sleep i (hehehe) ok well just thought I'd tell ya I was back

DC
    P.S the weather in Westport Wa. was great nice and sunny I was a BLAST wis you could have been there

Bye.......

• nogs
    nogs

alright i'll come to your barbie, as long as there is good food, good beer and not forgeting the Valium!!!!!!!!!!

• waiting
    waiting

Speaking of Valium.....

I used to have panic attacks whenever forced to go to the dentist. He prescribed a small amount of Valium to take before coming to see him. Well, I kept some back for an important occasion (such as my mother visiting me).

My son got married in my backyard couple of years ago. Incredibly busy that morning, so I popped a couple of Valium (figured if one worked - how much better taking two.) I got everything done - and in a good mood, I might add. My other son brought over his quintet from college to play music, along with a singer. She had never done a wedding before, was nervous, so I offered her the two remaining Valium I had. I think she declined.

I, however, didn't remember any of this (guess that Valium really worked, eh?) The singer told my son recently that he had such a cool mom. Being my son, he asked why. (He got his sarcasm from his father). She told him that she had never been offered drugs by a mom before.

waiting

• emyrose
    emyrose

Once upon a time, everyone was nice and had nothing bad to say about
    anyone. We all learned much about life and it was so eye-opening and exciting! The End.
    I doubt you could sell this novel.

No harm intended, just a thought.
    Emyrose

• Tina
    Tina

Dear Eman,
    Thanks for your support-it means a lot,hugs,T

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit