by armorgan 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• armorgan
    armorgan

just wondering, e-mail address is [email protected]

• ring
  • Carmel
    Carmel

Armguy,

I'm not from Mont. but will be there this summer in mid-June. Probably be in Helena, only a few hundred miles away..............

carmel

• jurs
    jurs

Armorgan,

I don't live in Montana anymore but I grew up in Butte. In fact " I learned the truth there...........ugggg when I was in my 20's. How the heck that happened in Butte of all places I'll never understand! I studied with Kate Ersland. Does that name ring a bell? Do you know Grant Nelson?

jurs

• armorgan
    armorgan

No, I'm sorry I dont. I am just trying to find someone in my old cong. area. I wish i could find someone that I grew up with that isnt still being controlled by that religion.That would mean so much to me. I would like to find someone that I could comfort too, because it will feel like I am not alone and I really do feel as if I have something to offer, the truth about the Grace of God.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I too grew up in Montana, a little town called Libby. I knew a lot of Erslands that lived in the Troy area, I think I did hear that some or all of them moved to other areas. The matriarch of the family there was Katherine, I never heard her called Kate, though, although I don't know of any other Erslands than that family in the Montana circuits around the west side of the state. I did hear that she and Lester (her husband) were disfellowshipped for awhile but that they had gone back in. I haven't heard whether they have gotten their senses and finally left, I would love to hear that had occurred.

Gretchen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit