The Angels will guide a nuclear bomb away from the Governing Body!

by John Aquila 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

This is one major reason why I don’t try to wake up anyone anymore. They need to take the first step, and then I will help---- if they ask. Otherwise I just listen and marvel at how some of them think.

Sad to say that, 30 years ago, I would have believed everything this elder was saying.

Oh how time and experience changes us as persons.

This morning I got into a lengthy in-depth discussion with an elder from one of my previous congregations. He believes Jehovah is giving special protection to the members of the governing body because they are the “Main” ones directing the important work of warning people of the coming destruction on the whole world.

This guy is so convinced, that he has an array of scriptures ready at his disposal to back up his belief.

At one point he used these scriptures to prove that the purpose of all the angels was to protect the Governing Body.

(Hebrews 1:14) . . .Are they not all spirits for public service, sent forth to minister for those who are going to inherit salvation. . .

(Psalm 34:7) . . .The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him, And he rescues them.

Then he tells me;

“Haven’t you ever wondered why the planes of 911 (Twin Towers) were directed to New York?”

“Why New York, why not Washington D.C. where the U.S. President is?

Why not California where all the movie stars are?

Why NEW YORK???

At this point I had no idea where he was going with this. But I knew I wouldn’t have to go to Redbox today to get my new movie for the week, I was about to be entertained. So I just kept quiet and listened.

So he goes on;

“New York was the hub of Jehovah’s earthly work, no doubt all the angels were there or at least 90% of them were watching over the Governing Body” making sure that Satan does not harm them. If you do your research, and are humble, then you will understand why it was called “Bethel” Then he showed me these scriptures;

(Genesis 28:12-19) . . . look! there was a ladder stationed upon the earth and its top reaching up to the heavens; and, look! there were God’s angels ascending and descending on it. . .

This is nothing else but the house of God and this is the gate of the heavens.” So Jacob got up early in the morning and took the stone that was there as his head supporter and he set it up as a pillar and poured oil on the top of it. Further, he called the name of that place Beth′el;. . .

He goes on;

“That’s what 911 was really all about. Satan was directing those planes to the Watchtower headquarters but the Angels re-routed the planes to another direction.”

(Now let me stop here for a minute. I know what you all are going to say---(you could have said this or that, or I would have said this to him)

But to be honest, I was freaked out at what this guy was saying and how he was saying it. He was totally convinced. He was talking in a calm monotone voice. His eyes looked like he was in a trace as he stared straight at me.

I did ask him, “But what about all those innocent people” and he blew it off by saying; “Don’t worry about that, Jehovah can read hearts and will resurrected those that are worthy.”

He said a lot of other crazy stuff that I will omit, we talked for about an hour, but the last thing he said before he left was;

“You have no idea the great privilege we (JWS) have, to be working with the faithful and discreet slave in this time of the end. In fact I’m going to tell you a little secret. He opens his Bible and asks me if I remember this account;

(Matthew 20:20-23) . . .Then the mother of the sons of Zeb′e·dee approached him with her sons, doing obeisance and asking for something from him. 21 He said to her: “What do you want?” She said to him: “Give the word that these my two sons may sit down, one at your right hand and one at your left, in your kingdom.” 22 Jesus said in answer: “YOU men do not know what YOU are asking for. Can YOU drink the cup that I am about to drink?” They said to him: “We can.” 23 He said to them: “YOU will indeed drink my cup, but this sitting down at my right hand and at my left is not mine to give, but it belongs to those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.. . .

His final words were;

“More than likely, two of these brothers serving in the Governing Body, (will be the ones Jehovah will choose to sit on the right and on the left hand of Jesus.”)

“Think about that today”

Then he starts walking away to his car and comes to an abrupt stop, turns around quickly, looks at me and points his finger at my face, and says;

“Seriously, Think about it!”

Gets in his car, and drives away.

Holy F***----------What an experience!

I was actually entertained.

• sir82
    sir82

I've heard JWs state that Satan caused the holocaust in order to "wipe out" JWs, and World War 2 was Jehovah's way of stopping it.

Apparently they view the slaughter of 6 million Jews, and millions of others, as mere "collateral damage".

Believe me, it is impossible to overestimate the utter nitwitness of JWs.

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Wow! I'm not sure of your status. Does he think that will convince you to return?
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Why is religious propaganda dangerous?

Because people really believe it !!!!!

I mean think about it. What is this guy capable of with these fantasies rolling around in his head?

Governing Body.. you should be ashamed.

• Warwickslave
    Warwickslave

He would get along great with Rick Feron.

The Angels are to lazy to go to New York and stop a plane. Have you seen the bad job they have done finding kind hearted ones.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Why is religious propaganda dangerous?

Because people really believe it !!!!!

I mean think about it. What is this guy capable of with these fantasies rolling around in his head?

That's why thousands have died because of the blood doctrine----because they believe with all their heart that it's what God wants.

• pixel
    pixel
    Mad man.
  • Londo111
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    What about the JWs who were killed when a hurricane destroyed their Kingdom Hall? Did Jehovah guide a hurricane away from them? Oh wait! They weren't the Governing Body!
  • Londo111
    Londo111

It is likely Al Qaeda has never heard of the Watchtower, Bible and Tract Society or the Governing Body and it’s never been on their ‘radar’.

And, of course, never mind the terrorists had been plotting for months and years to target the World Trade Center, a place that had previously been attacked, and nobody has found plans to target Watchtower HQ. Never mind that they did hit the Pentagon in DC as well. Never mind that Flight 93 was likely header for the White House but didn’t make it…

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit