another business idea for watchtower PLC

by stan livedeath 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Jah -jireh ( charity ) Homes are solely for aged Jehovah`s Witnesses that have been set up by Jehovah`s Witness business people and not operated by the WTB&TS .or so they say but who knows ?

They first started about 30 years ago in some areas

The criteria for getting into one of these homes providing you have the money is you must be in good standing in the congregation you have come from and you continue as far as practical in your circumstances to attend KH meetings at the site and participate in FS in one way or another depending on your ability in keeping with your dedication to Jehovah.

They have a web-site for you to peruse . Jah-Jireh (Charity ) Homes

Their have been horror stories about them as well as praises about them , maybe it all depends on ones spirituality or lack of.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Personally I think it would be hell on earth to be subjected to that in your latter years .

Thank God I`m an Atheist.

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

https://youtu.be/wlWsvSJQuqU

Look at the state they abandoned this jah jirah in Manchester.

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift
    Of course there is money in these Jahjirah! My family member knew the person who started it and his house was not tiny! It's a winner ...charity begging for donations plus fees to live there plus free volounteer workforce to support a basic core paid staff...caaaaching

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit