To Mommy (Wendy) & Prisca

by LoneWolf 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Still pouting, I see. But that's to be expected. (Prov.11:22)

As to the rest of your idiocies, it reminds me of the words of Rudyard Kipling in his poem "If":

"If you can see the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools. . . "

And of course the saying we had when we were kids: "There's nothing stupider than a cow --- except two cows.

Shut up and sit down. Nobody's interested.

LoneWolf

• JanH
    JanH

LW, still being a jerk, I see, but that is to be expected (Mt 23:33)

When you've been truly devastated in a debate, I see no reason to draw attention to the fact to such a degree. But I guess we're a bit different.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• mommy
    mommy

Lonewolf,

Now you can see why I refused to answer you, in this thread. Your true colors have been showing from your first post. But I think this is the one that speaks so blantanly of your true self.

I do not find you amusing in the least. I stated before my opinion of you, and do not need to repeat. Perhaps the ones reading this thread will now realize, that it is best to ignore the meaningless dribble coming from your mouth. You use it only to incite anothers comments, so you may then pick them apart.

Please I ask to all to ignore this man and don't give him anything else to think about as he is only doing this to pleasure himself.
    wendy

• Tina
    Tina

Proverbs 16:18

• goo
    goo

hey lonewolf you're still cool with me - one of the coolest. i enjoy your hearing your viewpoints. thanks goo.

• nogs
    nogs

YUK

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Mommy,

Please I ask to all to ignore this man and don't give him anything else to think about as he is only doing this to pleasure himself.

That rates pretty high on my list of unwanted mental images.

Seriously, though, I'm disappointed in this guy. I gave him the benefit of the doubt (probably because I didn't pay that much attention to the thread he started before this one), but the more I see of him, the less impressed I am. I'm also more than a little creeped out by this business of his dating and then marrying a thirteen-year-old little girl. I hope that he himself was no older than fourteen at the time.

*Rochelle.

---------
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• nogs
    nogs

YUK and double YUK!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit