More Watchtower And Awake! Covers

by Stephanus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
  • cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I guess he needs the glasses because of his mother's genes?

Good one, Stephanus!

Nina

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

What's wrong with my mother's jeans??

Another cover:

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Here are the things you can do if bored and a Dub: watch wildlife documentaries (sans mating scenes, of course!), have a family hug (especially condoned by the two witness rule), wear stupid clothing and point at the sky (presumably waiting for Armageddon) and the ubiquitous theocratically approved family bikeride (cf. pic below).

Edited by - Stephanus on 12 February 2003 16:53:49

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Sorry, but the only way that those chics on the bicycles aren't going to still have horny tendancies is if they've been riding over cobble stone streets several times a day! LOL

Coon

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

That June 1, 1997 'Tower must've contained an expose, eh? Using inside information I guess.

Nice one, Steph.

Cheers, Ozzie

• manon
    manon

I don't know if it's just me but Jesus kinda looks like Jerry Garcia.

Manon

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Which one, Manon?

• ballistic
    ballistic

That magazine that is within the June 1st picture is one which has been commented on before as having sexually arousing pictures of women on the front.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Really, Ballistic? By whom?

Okay, I'd better explain the first cover - look at my profile pic and back at the WT Cover. I'm not saying anything about myself here, just that I am more likely to look like Jesus than the Bethelite wanker they got to pose for the original!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit