England 1 Australia 3

by ozziepost 16 Replies latest social physical

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sorry Simon, Vietnam are the up and coming power in that! Better not invite them to play in drizzle land.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I would just like to make it perfectly clear that I AM CANADIAN!

Go Leafs Go.

Expatbrit

• ISP
    ISP

Damn Aussies!

I thought we had you when it came to soccer!

ISP

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I thought we had you when it came to soccer!

Clearly you're not the only one! Seems Erikson made a huge blunder.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Unbelievable.

Australia came to play a match, England were so cocky that they decided to field a trial side for the second half.

Oh how are the mighty fallen!

Serves 'em right.

Englishman.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Well something has to be done.

Memo to: George Dubya Bush

Re.: Australians

Dear Pres:

As an enthusiastic ally in the war against terror I feel impelled to warn you of a new threat. The masterminds behind the Axis of Evil are the Australians, who have just inflicted a wound upon the British people (your only allies left) that will cause pain and terror for years to come. I urge you to use the brave (and entirely undefeated especially in 'Nam) American military to crush these swine in the cause of freedom and justice. They have many weapons of mass destruction (codenamed "dunnies"), and their psychopathic leader goes by the name of "Rolf Harris". Like Osama, he has a beard. What more proof do you need?

Please act now, for truth, justice, and the preservation of the American way of life. God is on your side! By the way, Australia is that big blob on the bottom right of the map. They speak American there, but it sounds funny.

Hope the family are well. Have the girls graduated from AA yet?

Regards,

Expatbrit

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    England were so cocky that they decided to field a trial side for the second half

Maybe so, but the devastating thing that the Poms must be feeling is that they were outplayed in the first half when the first team were playing and they lost 2-0!

Bringing on a new team for the second half achieved what? What on earth were they thinking of? How did it help them prepare for the European Nations tournament? or even the next World Cup? Seems daft to me. But then I'm downunder and we see everything upside down!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit