N. Korea has a new ICBM, great....

by Crazy151drinker 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

During the cold war, the Soviet Union had about 12,000 Inter Continental Balistic Misiles pointed at us, and no one changed their way of living. Now North Korea may have 2 nuclear bombs and a ICBM that can reach the west coast and everyone is afraid.

I don't think that North Korea would start a war with the US, because they would be annihilated in 5 minutes.

I think that the US might be tempted to strike first, since it is us that has the most to lose. If NK sells it's atomic bombs to terrorists, that would be very bad for the US.

Knowing that the US may strike first, North Korea has a couple of nuclear bombs pointed at us that they would use to defend themselves.

Thats what makes North Korea more dangerous than the former Soviet Union.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

This shows once more that appeasement policies like the one the Clinton administration applied to N Korea just does not work. Like Reagan with the USSR, Bush will address these Nations!

• Realist
    Realist

bush can't do a damn thing about NK. these guys are not such an easy pray.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

This just proves that our policies are mis-directed, why aren't we more worried about NK, than Iraq, when Iraq doesn't have ICBM's, wake up people.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

The Soviets had thousands of nukes pointed at us and we had thousands pointed right back.

I'd be far less worried about NK if they had 2,000 or 12,000 nukes instead of just 2. They only need one to incinerate most if not all of our troops in SK, two would just make sure the job was done.

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit