My Daughter's Birthday

by ESTEE 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Awwwwwwww......youzzz guyzzzz are jes soooooooooooo wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((( I just wanna hug youzzzz!!! ))))))))))

(((((email!))))) I like your spirit! <thinking free cake gets 'em every time!>

I'll join you in the celebration and celebrate with you your daughter's birthday... *Puts birthday hat on* *blows birthday whistle* Happy birthday heather!! heck... I get to eat free cake!!...
    (((((JamesThomas!))))) Good thinking ... in afterthought!!! LOL!!!
    that would be rude...I'll just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!
    (((((ascot!))))) How sweet! ... ascot, just click on the smiley face, and a drop-down menu of faces appears... Click on the one you want wherever you want it in the post ... hope this helps! Oh!...and I'm saving you a piece of cake for next time you're in here!!!
    happy birthday Heather!!! I'd love to be able to post those little jumping-up-and-down happy faces but don't know how.
    (((((imanaliento!))))) Awww....Thanks sooooo much for thinking of us and coming to the party!!!!
    I Love sending birthday cheer, Happy Birthday Heather
    (((((SheilaM!))))) <giggle> Thanks fer the slap on my daughter's behalf . . . <giggle>
    Happy Birthday Heather!!! Estee: What a beautiful cake <slaps JamesThomas UPSIDE HIS HEAD>
    (((((xje_b12!))))) Thanks for the wishes...as for linking this post to an email, I won't do that...I do want to respect her "situation". I figure she must struggle to come to terms with it all. It is her work, I won't interfere. This partay is just fer us Apostates!!! Ohhh! ... And not to worry about JT...he got slapped by the best on my daughter's behalf!!
    Estee. Wishing Heather a Happy Birthday. Once this post fills up, can you send her an email with the link to this post ? JT be a proper gentleman and edit your post please.
    (((((CalamityJane!))))) mmmmmmm ... white chocolate cherry cheesecake .... yummy!!...one of my verrrrrrrrrry favorites!!!
    Hi Estee and happy birthday to Heather. Looks like one yummy cake. We just had a piece of birthday cake here at work for one of the girls here. It's her birthday today too. We had a white chocolate cherry cheesecake.
    (((((pr_capone!))))) Ya can't eat cake with a whistle in yer mouth, pr_capone!!! . . .wait . . or can you . . .?
    *grabs a party hat and takes emails whistle away* Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you all sooooo much fer helping me celebrate!!!!! This is gonna be a great day!!! We'll celebrate in style, shall we??

I'll break out the bubbly now!!!

Love youzzzz!!!!

ESTEE

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Okay Everyone! . . . we are carrying this party late into the night!

The champagne is flowing now! (. . .okay. . . beer too . . . Molsen Canadian!!)

Everybody have some! It's on meee!! . . . We are celebrating my jw daughter's birthday!!!

Love you all!

ESTEE

Edited by - ESTEE on 12 February 2003 21:4:23

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi ESTEE,

I hope this day was good for your daughter, even though she doesn't celebrate it. Maybe one day she will open her eyes as her mother has, and you will be able to celebrate it together.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Estee, you sure know how to throw a party!!!!

I hope someday your daughter has her eyes opened, not only to the truth about the JWs, but also about what an awesome mom she has!!!

Richard

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Well said Richard (Skeptic) !!

• Brummie
    Brummie

awww Did I get here to late? Any leftovers?

Belated happy celebrations day

Brummie

• acsot
    acsot

OMG!! Such a hangover!!!

I didn't think a person could get drunk from champagne!! Sure was worth it though!

Estee, that cake was delicious ! Great party.

Now, where exactly am I ? Don't I live in eastern Canada? Why is the land so flat around here?

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Wow! The party is still happening!!! Youzz ApostatesTM sure know how to have a blast!! WildHorses wrote: I

hope this day was good for your daughter, even though she doesn't celebrate it. Maybe one day she will open her eyes as her mother has
    Thanks Wild. . .I keep hoping. . . it has been four years . . . and she does not wish any contact with me. . . The partay continues!!! (((((Hugs to ya WildHorses!))))) Skeptic wrote:
    I hope someday your daughter has her eyes opened, not only to the truth about the JWs, but also about what an awesome mom she has!!!
    (((((Awwwww . . . thanks Richard))))) I'd like to think I'm an awesome mom! Party hardy!!! I love throwing partays fer my lovely ApostateTM friends!!! They are the best partayer partakers in the world!!! (((((Goshawk))))) Thanks for dropping by! Stay as long as you want! Brummie wrote:
    Any leftovers?
    Leftovers!? . . . Me? Give YOU leftovers? You must be joking!!! . . .Awwwww!! You are a kitty. . . used to having only the leftovers!! Well . . .None of that here at my partay!!! And what a cute Kitty!! A BIG kitty, since becoming a Jedi!!! What's that I see . . . behind yur back? Is that a Light Saber? Light Saber in one hand, Champagne in the other? All right!!! ascot wrote:
    OMG!! Such a hangover!!! I didn't think a person could get drunk from champagne!!
    (((((ascot))))) ya know there is only one cure for a champagne hangover <hands ascot glass of champagne> Okay, everyone! . . .Stay as long as you want! Have a great time! <checks on supplies . . .brings in more food and booze> Love ya!! ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit