blondie

Belgian waffles

Fresh sliced strawberries

Maple syrup

and a dollop of whipped cream

made by my husband

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

If I go out it's bisquits and gravy. The gravy has to have lots of good sausage in it. I don't normally make breakfast if I'm at home unless it's Saturday and the weather is crappy. Then I go for a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch with peanut butter toast while I watch cartoons. It make me feels like a kid again. When I don't want to feel like a kid again, I substitute the Cap'n Crunch with ridiculous amounts of Bailey's Irish Cream and coffee.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

When I was a Kid I wanted Tang for breakfast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3DK8TfFgFg

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Breakfast is a social construct!

JK I like breakfast all day too 😛

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Cheerios!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

omelettes cooked to order from an omelet station at a hotel, on a cruise, where ever

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

On weekends- a full breakfast consisting of eggs, home fries, ham, pancakes, fruit.

Everyday- toast and coffee

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Greek yogurt with honey, blueberries and raspberries. Followed by a slice of sourdough rye toast and butter.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Breakfast of Champions for me, as defined by James Hunt. And yes, it's great at any time of the day.

• minimus
    minimus

I seldom have a breakfast. Maybe once a month. A special treat is a Greek omelet with tomato 🍅 and plenty of feta cheese and on the side, homemade hash.👍👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit