Windchaser......

by SheilaM 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thank you Thank you Thank you soooooo much for the pot holder. It is beautiful I will scan it to show everyone. Can you send me the how to make those and the towels? You are so friggin sweet

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Woooo Hooooo!!!

((((((((((Windchaser!))))))))))

I got your purrrrdy pot holder in the mail a few days ago!!

Thank you sooooo much . . . my lovely ApostateTM sister!!!

Love ya!

ESTEE

Edited to add photo

Edited by - ESTEE on 11 February 2003 19:5:28

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

WIND IS THE KINDEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I'VE EVER KNOWN!!!!

And that's NOT because I got a potholder! :)

April

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Sheila, Estee and April, thank you for letting me know that you liked your dish cloths (and, April, what can I say? You are the dearest friend I've ever had). It makes me happy to know that the only thing I can make with my hands is nice enough to give to people I care about.

I am very concerned, though, about who may not have gotten theirs yet. Elsewhere's got lost in the mail and I will be sending him another today and I'm not sure if Valis ever received his. Valis, if your dish cloth was the wrong color and you aren't happy with it, please don't hold back from telling me. I will make you a different one.

My offer still holds. If anyone else would like a dish cloth, please e-mail me.

• onacruse
    onacruse

((windy))

How are ya doin' gal? It's been a couple of months since you've posted here

We miss you.

Craig & Katie

• Matty
    Matty

I understand from JamesThomas that she's having some trouble logging in since the revamp here, and now generally only posts at Tim's board, the Ex-JW's Forum .

• onacruse
    onacruse

Thanks Matty!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit