Men!! Do not click on this thread!

by LuckyLucy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

I knew that would get your attention!! I have a couple of questions for you guys.

Do you like getting flowers and candy sent to you at your job on Valentine's Day?Does it embarrass you or do you like it?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I wouldnt mind in the least!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I won't like it only if the flowers come with a little note that says: "From Bubba, to my favorite bitch."

Edited by - Elsewhere on 11 February 2003 14:48:12

• detective
    detective

I find it embarassing and overdone. Not my style.

But then again, I'm a girlie... and you didn't really want my opinion didya?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I would like it myself, although I don't know seeing I was not supposed to read this post.

Will

• Sargon
    Sargon

I've got no problem getting them , should I send you my address LuckyLucy?

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* I figured this was another "Women's Only PMS" threads...*LOL*

I don't think it matters what the gift is for me...usually the thought put into a gift is far more important. I can be pleased with just about anything...well maybe not poop on a stick, but you get the point eheh......I would say though that from most dude's perspective that getting candy and flowers at work might be a bit much, but I've had chickies buy me flowers before...I like that and its always nice to have flowers around the house..Chocolate is also good to have around when the munchies strike...

SIncerely,

District Overbeer

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

When a woman send a man flowers at work, she is doing so to let all the other women in the office know that he is taken, so back off!.

• Buster
    Buster

I'ld rather stick needles in my eyes. I keep my personal life far away from work.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have never had it happen, and I would not like it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit