Talk Outlines You Might Want!

by Atlantis 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Talk Outlines you might want and a lot of them are dated 2020.

Let me know if anyone wants the "original" Zion's Watch Tower issues in PDF and searchable. They go from 1879 to 1919. It has been noted that the "reprints" left out information that is included in the originals.

If you are one of the friends here on the board who received an 8 Terabyte External Drive, that I send out to those who want their drives filled up with documents, soon I will need to "add" more files to your 8 Terabyte Drive.

In the past week and a half I have received over 12,000 files from Bible Students all over the world. Those Zion's Watch Tower files I mentioned above are part of some of those files.

So I will need to get a small 4 terabyte drive and include these new files I have received, and send you the drive in postal mail so that you can include the new files to your 8 Terabyte External Drive. After you have recorded the new files to your drive, then just send the small 4 terabyte drive back to me so that I can put more files on it to send to you again.

This way you don't have to spend a huge amount of time downloading all the time from download links. A lot of the folks on this board are working 2 jobs to make a living and don't have time to download a bunch of files. By the time they get home they are so exhausted from work that they just want to rest.

You can transfer documents from the 4 terabyte drive to your 8Terabyte drive while you are sleeping and getting your rest. Then we will do it all over again when more files arrive.

I am buying!

Atlantis!
  • Overrated
    Overrated

Here is some Governing Body outlines for 2021.

" DONATE, DONATE, DONATE! We need your money, all of it! "

" Donations to The World Wide (Real Estate) Work, Why important!"

" Donate, Brother Morris needs to keep a supply of scotch on hand, why this is important to new light!"

• Biahi
    Biahi

Atlantis, you are an amazing, thoughtful person. I owe you so much more than a home-cooked meal, and a good glass of 🍷.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

... cold german beer for Atlantis

• vienne
    vienne

Thanks as always. I'd love to have the Bible Student Material.

Anastasia Marie [Annie]

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Overrated:

Very true my friend!

Biahi:

Boy, a home cooked meal and glass of wine sure sounds good! Many thanks!

fastJehu:

fastjehu sure knows what I like! We should get him a 12 pack too!

vienne:

If you have an 8 terabyte Seagate External Drive, you can send it to me in postal mail and I'll fill it up and then send it back to you. Then when more files come in, I'll send you the new files on a 4 terabyte drive and you can transfer the new files to your drive and send the 4 terabyte drive back to me, and then we will do the same thing when more files come in.

Does anybody know if "avoidjw" got closed down? I just got an email saying the website is no more. Just wondering if it is closed down or just doing maintenance.

Cold ones for everybody!

Atlantis!

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

It looks like to me that avoidjw is relocating to a Russian server.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Doctor Who:

Ok, that would make sense if he can find one. I noticed that his Twitter account is gone too. I wish him all the best.

Here are those Zion's Watch Tower originals if anybody wants them. If anything is missing, it will included as soon as possible.

Zion's Watch Tower Originals. 1879-1919

Folder 1

Folder 2

Atlantis
  • under the radar
    under the radar

Hi Atlantis! You are amazingly generous! Thank you so much for making this invaluable research material available to all. Have a great day, my friend!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

under the radar:

Good hearing from you! Hope you are staying safe and cozy. Need to send you a 12 pack too.

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit