Old Watchtower Literature

by biblexaminer 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Somewhere, somewhen, a dubb died.... waiting for the end no doubt.

When they died, they left their precious Watchtower literature to somebody else, another dubb.

And that dubb also waiting for the end, living some austere life as they hovered over their precious and aging Watchtower library, eventually died.

And again. And again. And again.

Eventually, the last dubb to die left their bound 'salvation' to the congregation, who put it on a shelf, never to be read again.

And that's where I came in.

Watchtower Bound Volume originals from the 1800's and others.

Very old.

THE WATCHTOWER

VOL1 1879-1887

VOL2 1888-1895

VOL3 1896-1900

I added them to my personal and growing Watchtower Library 'of a different purpose'.

It is important, I feel, to see the Watchtower's false prophecies and literary lunacy from the actual books they are stored in.

As time permits, I would like to photograph the pertinent pages of putrid and pukeworthy palaver so that they can be viewed by the most doubting of Thomasess

I want to find a plastic clown, not a large one, so that I can put it on the page with the scholarly words to be shared, to give perspective.

I'll have to find a place to put this collection of paleotheology (not a word BTW)

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

You're SOOOOO DAMN LUCKY!! I would LOVE to have those pieces of WT Literature!! They're GEMS (for different reasons than JW's consider them gems)!!!

• jaydee
    jaydee

So you have 3 of these correct .. ?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I'll have to find a place to put this collection of paleotheology (not a word BTW)

Well then it should be a word and a most excellent one! I never would have thought of it before! If you ever want to give them up let me know.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Jaydee

Yes, those are the ones. In the picture I see vol 4,5 etc. I don't have past vol 3, but I think I might get more.

In any case, the first 3 volumes are incredibly important as they demonstrate what needs to be demonstrated.

• rebel8
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Ah, yes. Old WT literature. How it is a noose for the hanging. I love that old stuff. So good and dirty.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I have several copies of Vol 1 & 2 I believe and I have Pastor Russels Sermons that my dad used to carry around at work in his pocket as he 'preached the truth' LOL

You should hear him talk now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit