Questions for the Teaching of "Jehovah's Witnesses"

by Sergey Antonov 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Sergey Antonov
    Sergey Antonov

Hello! It would be interesting to know what prompted you to leave the organization? What questions did the elders fail to answer? (maybe there is already a similar discussion, I apologize in advance).

• Chook
    Chook

The number one question is .. Are the leaders of JWs responsible for the deaths of members who died from adherence to cult teachings which they later changed to conscience matters . For example blood fractions which cost some believers their lives. Then the question has to be asked is do these men have literal blood on their hands for going beyond what’s written.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Sergey - What questions did the elders fail to answer?

I didn't ask any questions because I already knew it was not the truth. I was an elder at the time.

• Sergey Antonov
    Sergey Antonov

It is interesting to know what questions put the elders in a tupik.Mne already given a list, but maybe someone else will write. Really, on whom is the blood of these people ?! They will say that it was just a misunderstanding.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I asked the Elders to prove the 1914 teaching to me plainly from the Bible, they did not try to do so. I left some months later.

In later years I have asked several Elders and other JW's to prove to me that what they teach now is the "truth".

Not one has tried to do so.

• Sergey Antonov
    Sergey Antonov

I am confused that if in the 20th century the doctrine changed that forward, back. How can you trust the current teaching?! And strongest mind that first they have something acceptable to them, then banned, then again may find acceptable.

Sorry, I not speak English very well

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Is it written or beyond what is written to say that Jehovah promised to bring about a safe and secure new world before those who witnessed the events of 1914 pass away? Was Jehovah's promise a lie? How do you define blasphemy?

• Sergey Antonov
    Sergey Antonov

Today was at the convention. They all look friendly, smiling. How did the Governing Council manage to do this? They believe that Jehovah.

Interestingly, many do not even know the teachings of organizations. Maybe that's why they do not see contradictions? For example, they believe that Jehovah is their father. But the organization teaches that he is the father only for the anointed ones.

• Giordano
    Giordano

The only consistent thing the organization teaches is obedience. Obey no matter what.

Obey even if you need a life saving blood transfusion. Let your loved one's perish. Remember Jehovah loves you. Don't forget all the mean things he can do to you. Does the name Job ring a bell....enough said.

Obey the shunning rules........... or you will in turn be shunned. That's coercion and is illegal....... so is this a criminal organization? Always has been. Are they reckless with the health and welfare of their followers? Always.

Avoid higher education.......you won't need it in the new world. Instead come to Bethel and work five and a half days a week in our factory for around 35 cents an hour (back in the 1960's when Bethelites were paid $14 a month).

Pray to Jehovah before you have sex with your mate. WT advice. A sure erection killer right there.

Getting really fat like the members of the GB and many JW's is really not a sin....it's a consequence of enjoying Jehovah's bounty. Let's just agree to ignore that sin.

Let's not tell anyone our JW religion stole most of their doctrines from the Adventist movement of the 19th Century. The rest of what we believe............ was pulled out of the WTBTS's ass. Never taught by Jesus.

Speaking of Jesus we really prefer if you didn't .......we pray in his name....really that's enough of Jesus.

We must march in step even if it's over a cliff. Obedience is what makes us the TRUTH.

• caves
    caves

@Sergey Antonov- What questions did the elders fail to answer?

Rev 10:9 -10 9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’[a] 10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth,but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour. 11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

So the scripture I quoted made no sense with the question you asked. Its the same with the elders. Out of context,off topic and weird.

Sergey Antonov-It would be interesting to know what prompted you to leave the organization?

Everything.

I might have gone to a convention if they had free sandwiches again. I was going to go check it out this year to see how many changes , but once I found that they dont serve food anymore, whats the point? Certainly the 'spiritual food' offered is nothing but a "vacuum in time and space" so I would want a sandwich on their dime. I paid plenty for a sandwich and I should have one to put up with false teachings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit